~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~

Start from the beginning

Keeping the sword on ground, he leaned down in front of the rock.

Jimin's eyes widen even more and she gasped when jungkook lifted the huge rock in his hands, and threw it somehwere far in the forest, leaving the other part of the rock there, which was now having a flat and smooth surface because of the cut of his sword.

After that, jungkook closed his eyes, and mumbled some incoherent words, with his hands moving in a circular motion around each other. Jimin just kept staring at all of this with a confused pout, but again, her eyes widen when she saw a blue magical aura forming in between of jungkook's hands.

"So, my love, what you wanted?" He asked, and jimin stared at him in confusion.

"What you were wishing for a few moments ago, my love?" He said with a smile, making jimin understand in an instant.

"I-i wanted to have this place for us only, for water dragon and his vampire lover. I wanted that no one should step here besides us, even when we will be not alive, I do not want anyone to come here, as this place, is close to my heart, and I want it to belong to only us, specially to my water dragon, Jeon jungkook." She said, and the blue magical aura showed a bright glow.

"And, if anyone dared to step here besides us, even after our death, they will be burn to death. And here, goes the magic of the water dragon, the magic of the god of seven oceans!" Saying this, he threw the magical aura in the sky, which in a blink of an eye, covered that whole place, and an invisible shield formed there, and the wish, the owners of that place, got written on that rock which was in front of them.

"Now, no one could step here besides us, my love. If would be only us, who could step in this place, even in next life, and I promise, I will come back to this place, as I will always be having its memories. Just like this life, I will bring you here, and I promise that it will always be our little secret." He whispered, moving some strands of jimin's soft hair behind of her hair, who stared in the red eyes of her lover with some tears in her own purple orbs.

She sobbed, and stood on her small toes, attaching her lips to his, kissing him lovingly, then breaking the kiss, leaning her head on the hard chest of the taller.

"I-i love you kookie. I l-love you a lot." She whispered, and jungkook also hugged her, wrapping his arms around of her delicate and fragile body.

"I hate that I arrived this late in your life, my little vampire. But now, as I arrived, I promise that you will get everything for what you even think about." He promised, kissing the side of his lover's head, who continued to sob in his chest.

"I-i do n-not want a-anything k-kookie. I-i just w-want to f-feel safe, t-to be re-respected. N-nothing e-else." She said, crying like a small child. Jungkook smiled at her words widely, and cupped her face, making him distant from his chest, then looking into her teary purple orbs.

The beauty of his lover cannot be described even by the angels of heavens. The small cute nose which has turned red with her plump cheeks, her plump naturally pink rosy lips, her beautiful hypnotizing orbs which are having long lashes, her long soft hair, everything about her is perfect, including her gold like heart, which is as pure as the moon itself, where no one can ever go.

"As long as you are under my shadow, you will always be protected, and will always feel safe. No one could ever touch you, or even glance you with uncouth emotions in their eyes, or if anyone dared to do so, I will make sure to pull all those eyes out. And about respect-" he stopped, and left her face, with the same smile on his face.