Epilogue

After everything that's happened, the Cullens, Gallaghers and the Wolfs can finally rest and look forward to the future

Not long after everything calmed down - Maddie, Fiona and Penny all gave birth on the same day - and what surprised everyone was the fact Fiona had twins.

Shortly after Penny agreed to be turned and James was happy about her choice knowing it was the best one, Lip and Fiona had a chat about what they wanted to do and decided they would do what Penny did and wait until they was ready.

Penny, Maddie had girls and Fiona has twin boys - Liam and Theo was happy about that knowing they have some more boys to play with. The wolfs congratulated them and offer to throw a party when Penny woke up.

Penny woke up but everyone could see that she wasn't fully a vampire - she was a hybrid, half human, half vampire like her children. She could eat, sleep, cry except she had some vampire qualities and she embraced everything, James was really happy the fact she woke up and they would live forever as a happy family.

A few years down the line - Lip and Fiona did eventually turn, Carl proposed to Leah which she said yes to with a massive smile on her face and showed of her ring to everyone and anyone, later she found she was pregnant and the lads teased Carl who was in shock but Lip slapped his back and he started to happy scream making everyone laugh.

Debbie finished high school and got offers from Universities and Embry moved with her when she accepted one - she kept in contact with her family throughout the years she was at uni. Roughly around a year after she graduated she moved back home with Embry to be with their family.

Embry planned on proposing but wanted to speak with the boys in both families before doing so - they said he could and they planned it they way she always wanted to be proposed to, when the time came, she was surprised but loved it. Happy tears ran down her face when he got down on one knee and tearfully nodded her head yes.

The vampires/ humans/ wolfs celebrated their engagement and even though Theo threated Embry it was a good night.

Maddie's daughter Casey and Penny's daughter Luna were best friends and couldn't be separated. Liam, Theo and Fiona's twins Alex and Axel were the protectors of the girls - they even gave Paul a hard time even though he is Theo's boyfriend.

Theo and Paul loved each other until the end of time - they were the love most people wanted to have or give. They are the happiest of couples and everyone was happy for them.

Even though there was some hard times like when they argued if Paul was going to turn or not and they stopped speaking for an almost a week.

They eventually spoke about it and even though it was up to Paul - he said he couldn't be without Theo and would do anything to stay by his side forever and always.

All in all - their lives are much happier now that there is no threat to them or anyone, they lived in happiness, harmony for years and was surrounded by children.

They became one big happy family, and none of them would change it.

~+~

Author's note:

Hello my darlings!💖

That's a wrap!🎉

Thank you to everyone who had read it!

I plan on editing 'Smoke.'

Once again thank you!

Have a good day/ evening/ night!

Much love!💖