Chapter Twelve: Prom

Penny POV:

I look in the mirror amazed

I look in the mirror amazed. "Damn Pen. You look stunning." Mickey said hugging me.

"Thank you, I'm actually really nervous" I said laughing a little.

"Penny, James is here!" Fiona shouted me from downstairs.

One last look in the mirror and Mickey helps me downstairs.

"Here she is" Mickey said as I take my time. I hear a gasped and I see James with his mouth open, him looking me up and down.

"Penny, baby. You look - wow." James said trying to find the words to say me.

~+~
Third Person POV:

"You look handsome James." Penny said walking up to her boyfriend who was still staring at his girlfriend.

"Photos!" Fiona shouted as she got the camera.

She took a lot of photos before they left. James helped Penny in who was still practically drooling over his girlfriend.

James got into the driver side and before he went anyway - he leaned over to kiss his girlfriend.

"You look beautiful Penny" James said kissing her again.

Arriving at the dance - everyone looked at them in either jealousy or happiness.

Everyone resumed dancing with their date or their friends.

James led Penny to the dance floor and slowed danced with her. They loved every second of it.

Ian and Lip, Maddie and the rest of them were watching them with happy smiles and were happy they have found each other.

~+~

Isabella POV:

I hate how she is happy especially with the Cullens?! That should be me honestly, I am better than her and her fucking family any day.

I look around to see people smile at them - they are in their own world, they didn't even greet anyone.

Ignorant fuckers.

They should be mine. They will be mine.

I get a feeling someone is watching me, I look up to see the vampires from before glaring at me.

I get an idea and smile.

This is my chance to get what I want.

To become a vampire and get rid of them fucking Gallaghers.

Let the games begin.

Good Luck Penny. You'll need it.

---------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello my darlings!🩶

Happy new year!!🎉

I hope 2024 will bring you happiness!!

Once again, thank you for reading!

Much Love!!💖