Prologue

The Cullen family was doing their usual business - Esme was reading an interior design magazine, Carlisle was doing some paperwork for the hospital

Alice and Rosalie are reading magazines - one fashion the other about cars. Emmett, Jasper are playing video games and Edward is playing the piano.

The two younger ones apart from Edward are busy on their laptops, watching Netflix.

Within this past week, Alice has had two separate visions.

One about Edward, Maddie and James' mates. The other one, maybe be trouble.

~~~~

Jasper noticed Alice freeze and rush over to her.

"Alice, what did you see?" Jasper asked his wife.

"Maddie, James and Edward's mates." Alice replied.

"Are they human?" Rosalie asked before anyone could say anything.

Alice nodded her head yes. "But - you'll be best friends with them, including you Jas. Edward you will no longer feel like you're alone. Trust me - we're going to be one big family!" Alice exclaimed.

Edward looked at Rosalie who was skeptical - "trust her Rosalie, she's right." he reassured her.

Carlisle noticed her face - "Alice, what else is there?" he asked her making her look at him.

Alice looked down, than looked at her family.

"We may have a problem. Another new student it starting as well - from what I saw, she's trouble." she explained.

"If what you say is true about these mates we will protect them- this other one will not be involved in our lives." Rosalie said firmly.

The family nodded agreeing with her but James had some questions.

"Ali - my mate, what does she like? Just so I know what to do to make her happy." James asked shyly.

Alice didn't say anything but smiled at he younger brother.

"I have a question" Maddie said looking at Alice.

"I'm guessing they're siblings yes?" Maddie clarified.

"Yes, why?" Edward asked as he wanted to know where this is going.

"Oh nothing - better siblings than not. No? Just me. Fucking great." Maddie grumbled.

Rosalie laughed at her sister - "it'll be great Maddie, you always said the boys in Fork are boring as fuck." Rosalie said getting a laugh out of her sister.

"That's true. I actually can't wait to see my mate. I feel happy." Maddie said making her family smile.

~~~~

Author's note:

Welcome to another book!

I hope you like this one as well.

It's a bit different than my first one so let's see.

Have a good day/ evening/ night!

Much love!💖