Chapter Seven: Forgiven

Sunday came around - Lip's and Penny's phone kept blowing up so they turned their phone off and a semi - peaceful day

It was never peaceful in the Gallagher house. Liam is running around with Carl and Debbie.

Fiona, Lip, Penny and Ian are sitting on the couch talking about what they going to do Monday morning.

"You ignore them - is what you're going to do." Fiona said to them.

"How? Most of our lessons are with them." Penny said sighing.

"Don't worry Pen - we can do it. Pretend they are not even there." Ian said wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

~+~

Monday morning Penny got up, had a shower and got ready

Monday morning Penny got up, had a shower and got ready. When she was happy with her outfit she joined her family for breakfast.

"Debbie shower - now" Fiona said to her younger sister, Debbie nodded her head and ran upstairs.

"I've rang Esme to watch Liam while you lot are at school and I'm working." Fiona informed her family.

"Only Esme?" Lip asked.

Fiona nodded her head "only Esme." she clarified.

After breakfast everyone pilled in Fiona's car and one by one - she dropped the kids off at school before going to work.

Fiona let them out and went straight to work.

~+~

Lip, Penny and Ian all walked into school and they instantly knew they was being watched, but they didn't even look at them - they just walk straight in the doors and went to their lockers.

James looked like the whole world has been burned down - in his mind he didn't mean to hurt her but he knows he shouldn't have lied.

"James - come on, we need to go in." Alice said pulling his arm a little. He gave her a small smile and followed his family.

In science - Edward tried to speak to them but they didn't even acknowledge him. It didn't help that Isabella kept on bugging him.

At the end of the lesson - Ian met up with them outside so they could go to P.E - what they didn't realize was the Cullens are right behind them.