Chapter Eleven: Get Fucked and Fuck Off

Sunday was Gallagher day

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sunday was Gallagher day. If you wasn't a Gallagher you can't fucking join.

It was a thing they started to do when Penny moved back in. All the Gallaghers were sat in the living room watching TV or playing games, it didn't matter as long as they were together.

Ian was listening to Debbie about school and her friends when his phone kept buzzing with texts coming in.

"Shit, sorry Debs" Ian apologised. "Oh fuck" Ian said suddenly getting up and going to the window.

"Oh it's true. Oh my God." Ian was panicking. "What's up man?" Lip asked from the sofa but couldn't move as Pennys head was in his lap.

Ian turned around to look at his family.

"Mickey. Mickey is here." He said breathlessly making his family stop what they were doing to join him at the window.

"He looks like shit." Fiona said but careful not to move the curtains.

"He's just got out of prison." Ian informed them, Pennys head snapped up at her brother standing back.

"If Mickey can find us. Can he?" Penny started to hyperventilate when Ian and Lip ran over to her to help calm her down.

"That's it, breathe with us." Ian said. "Shit duck!" Fiona said when she saw Mickey walk up to the house.

"Come on Ian, I know you're in there." Mickey shouted through the letter box. "Penny please. I swear I didn't know he was like that. I wouldn't do that to you." Mickey was begging for one of them to open the door.

"Debbie don't!" Lip whisper-yelled but she didn't listen and went to open the door and let him in.

"Hey Mickey, come in." Debbie said letting him in and he saw Ian and Lip helping Penny to breathe and Fiona was holding Liam.

"What you doing here Mickey?" Ian asked not even looking at him. "You wasn't answering my calls or texts. What did you want me to do?" Mickey rhetorically asked.

"Not fucking find us -" Lip was cut off my Mickey.

"Shut the fuck up, I didn't know he was like that alright. I didn't know he'd drag my ass down with him. You really think I would've let him near Penny if I knew what an abusive prick he is?" Mickey asked but no one answers him knowing he was right.

Penny eventually calmed down and look him - she tried her best to glare but she ended up smiling instead, she got up and hugged him.

"I missed you Mickey" it came out muffled because her head was buried in his jacket. "I missed you too." he hugged her just as tightly.

Lip moved Penny out the way so he could greet him. Ian however just looked at him and Mickey stared back.

"I missed you and I'm sorry but I tried to get out but no one listened to me." Mickey said looking at his love.