Chapter One: Isabella's Birthday

Bella POV:

Bella POV:

Monday morning and it's my birthday. They will celebrate it whether they like it or not.

I got to school and I saw them - all laughing having a joke. I huff in anger and storm over to them

"It's my birthday - you're going to give me a party. Tonight." I demand them.

I might as well start now and soon they will fall at my feet.

"Excuse me? Fuck no. It's Monday - it's weird." Edward said to me making me even more angry.

"You will - or I will tell everyone or I will make your life a living nightmare more than I already do." I said to them.

"You can't make us do anything Isabella." Alice said after no one said anything.

I scoff at her and walk towards her.

"Oh yes you will - guess who is back in town? James and Victoria. I can just get them to bite me and I'll blame you. What will you to then?" I finished before smirking and walking away.

~+~
Third Person POV:

After Isabella walked away - they all looked at each other and sighed.

"We're going to have to do it aren't we?" Maddie asked them but all they did was nod, and walk into school.

The school day went by and Isabella stood next to their car.

"I want James to pick me up from my house at 7pm." Bella demanded making Penny glare at her.

"I don't fucking think so." Penny said to her.

"He ain't going anywhere near you." Penny added.

"You can always walk or take your shit heap." Mickey said not leaving her with any other option.

Isabella scoffed and walked back to her truck - James knowing Penny's anger, she takes her hand, pulls her close to him and kisses her.

"I wouldn't have gone anyway." James said calming her down. Penny looked at him, smiling. "I know." kissing him back but was pulled apart by Mickey.

"I do not need to see that so they will see you later." Mickey said pulling her softly to their car.

Penny, Lip went around to the Cullens, Edward went over to Fiona so he was out for the night.