Chapter Two: New School

Cullen House:

That morning Alice rushed into Edward's, James' and Maddie's room throwing clothes at them. 

"Wear them!" Alice basically demanded and sped out their rooms.

When they left their rooms and saw each other's outfits. "Alice" they all said laughing making their way to the living room.

"You ready for school?" Alice said basically popping with excitement. They knew what that meant. James' and Maddie mates are going to be there. 

"Edward - you'll meet yours at the end of the day." she added making him smile. 

"Let's go!" she shouted at them - "Alice love, calm down." Jasper said laughing at his wife as they get into their cars.

They make their way to school and park in the their spots that no one parks in. They get out and wait because that is what Alice orders them to do. They obliged and stood there making conversation until Alice said.

"Here they come!" she squealed - they Cullens turned around and them walk into school.

School Starts: 

As Penny and Lip make their way to the office, they see another student there and wait behind them. "Welcome to Fork, Miss Swan." they hear the woman said, "yeah thanks," this unknown girl said but when she saw them standing behind her - she was shocked. 

"You two are new as well?" she asked them but mainly looking at Lip. He looked at her with an angry face - "erm yeah, now can you please move? me and my sister need our schedules." Lip said moving his sister in front of him. 

"Bella Swan, nice to meet you." Bella introduced herself holding her hand out for him to take - but he didn't, he just looked at her raising his eye brows. 

"Ahh Phillip and Penelope Gallagher, welcome to Forks." the woman in the reception desk said to them making Bella have the biggest grin on her face. "So, I guess I'll see you around Phillip." Bella said hopefully, and liking they way his name sounded.

Penny cringed at her - "erm, Lip. He hates his full name." Penny said making Bella glare at her but quickly regained her posture when the bell rang. 

Bella goes to her first class which just happens to be Lip and Penny's first lesson making them both groan. As the students are making their way to their desks, Penny and Lip are standing near the teacher's desk waiting for to finish talking with Bella. 

"Ah Mr Phillip Gallagher and Penelope Gallagher welcome - please see the desk behind Mr Edward Cullen and Miss Bella Swan." Mr Molina said taking their forms off them for him to sign.

"erm, sir - just Lip and Penny please." Penny said to her new teacher making him smile at her. "Of course, my apologies." he said leading them to their desk. They make their way past Isabella and Edward - he smiled at them, making Bella glare but didn't let it show. 

"He looks uncomfortable near her." Penny whispered to her brother unaware Edward could actually hear them. Lip laugh agreeing with her - he was going to reply but the teacher started the lesson. 

Throughout the hour - Edward managed to turn his chair around so we could work with the twins and ignore Isabella which didn't sit well with her. Edward started a conversation with them about his family, they did the same. 

Reading Penny's mind was a relief to him because she was a happy, positive person. Lip's thoughts consisted of his family and some about his old house but all in all he was happy they was out that situation. 

Sunshine and Rain *EDITING*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें