Chapter Seven: Baby Arrives

James POV:

James POV:

30 days. That's all it was.

I was just watching my love sleep, her empty hot chocolate-blood drink thing she's obsessed with.

I watch her face scrunch and groaned. Suddenly she woke up with a start. "Penny what? What's wrong?" I ask her because she doesn't wake up like that.

"I think my water just broke." She whispered making my eyes go wide. "Carlisle - it's time!" I shout.

"I'm scared." She said gripping my hands, I pick her up and take her where Carlisle set up like a small hospital room.

"I got you baby yeah. Nothing will happen" I said kissing her head. "Deep breaths Penny." I added rubbing her back. I can see her discomfort.

"James. Out." Carlisle said firmly but I saw the panic in her eyes. "Carlisle - I can't leave her." I said but Rosalie, Maddie and Alice come in.

"We've got her. Go to Lip and Ian. Fiona and the rest just turned up." Alice said pushing me out the room.

~+~
Third Person POV:

When Alice pushed him out of the room, Maddie was on one side of Penny, Rosalie on the other and Alice went beside Carlisle.

"Penny, I'm not going to lie to you. This might hurt like a bitch." Carlisle explained as Rosalie wipes the sweat from her head.

"Carlisle I like you and I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but fucking get on with it." Penny said making them chuckle.

After a while of Carlisle talking them through what they need to do. "Okay Penny. Ready?" Carlisle said to her.

"I've been fucking ready." She snapped but Carlisle knew she didn't mean it.

Outside the room James and everyone heard Penny scream. Jasper, Emmett and Edward had to held James from breaking down the door.

About 20 minutes later - Carlisle and the girls came out. "In you go." Carlisle said to James who rushed in.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw his girlfriend and his newborn baby.

He took small steps to them with his hand on his mouth in amazement. Penny looked up at him with happy tears and a massive smile.

"Come meet your son" she happily cried, "we have a son?" James said and if he could cry - he would.

James sat beside her, she gently passed their son to him and he looked at him, looked at her and smiled.