Chapter Seven: Carl and Leah

After everything - Leah finally gave in and accepted she imprinted on Carl Gallagher

After everything - Leah finally gave in and accepted she imprinted on Carl Gallagher. She couldn't deny the feelings he made her feel, the butterflies, the sweet words he says every time he saw her.

Leah came to realize how much she loves his cheeky smile, the happiness she feels when he's around - the sadness when he isn't so she decided to make a move. A move that makes him speechless, but a happy speechless.

~+~

Carl didn't go back home with his family instead he stayed with Leah. "You sure you want me to stay?" Carl asked one more time making her laugh.

"Yeah, I want you to stay." Leah confirmed leading him to her room. "Relax, we are going to watch movies and talk about this." she added when she saw his face go from shocked to a smirk.

"Damn." he mumbled almost making her push him down the stairs.

They sat down on her bed, he waited for her to come back with more food whilst he looked through her movies. She came back and placed the food down on a small table she has and sat next to him.

"Listen, I know I'm younger than you by like 2 years but it doesn't bother me." Carl said smiling, "Yeah I know - at first it bothered me but you just nudged your way in and I knew it didn't bother me as much as I thought it did. I guess I'm just scared." Leah admitted.

"Scared?" Carl asked making her sigh and turn her body so she is facing him, "I was with Sam before, he left me for Emily. I didn't understand what they have is special but now I do." Leah explained briefly.

"I assume you have heard of imprinting?" Leah asked knowing she needed to let him know. "Yeah - Paul did it to Theo, it's cute actually." Carl said making her smile. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing, just you using the word cute." Leah laughed but calmed down looking at him. "Ididthattoyou" she rushed out making him blink.

"What?" he asked not understanding what the fuck she just said. "I did that to you. That's why I was scared." Leah finally admitted. Carl's heart was exploding in his chest but he gave her a smile and kissed her cheek.

"Well good, otherwise I'd kick the shit out of anyone who wasn't me went near you." Carl said standing up and putting a movie on.

"I'm not asking you to marry me, not yet anyway." Carl winked at her, "but you will be my girlfriend, right?" Carl added, Leah jumped up and kissed him. "Yeah - I'll be your girlfriend." Leah replied making him pick her up and put her on the bed and kissing her.

He pulled away and looked at her with adoration. "Don't worry - I won't do anything you don't want me to do." Carl said making her feel even more love for him. Leah leaned up to kiss me which he returned, when she started to tug at his shirt he pulled away again.

"Are you sure?" he asked, Leah didn't say anything but she smiled and kissed him with a playful force, he got the idea and the movie was quickly forgotten.

~+~

The next morning - Carl woke up to his phone ringing. "Hello?" he asked not even awake yet. "Get up you fucker - it's boys day and yes we've spoken to Leah and she's cool with it." Lip said down the phone.

"Boys? As in -?" Carl asked hoping it's not someone he doesn't know. "Me, you, Theo, Liam, Ian, Mickey, the Cullen boys annnnd the wolves. They girls are having their day discussing the weddings." Lip explained, Carl was getting up, putting his shirt on.

"Alright - I'm coming down." Carl said hanging up and running downstairs. He was met outside by literally all of them. "Finally, you took the fucking - hannng on. What's on your neck?" Ian asked, Carl smirked at his brothers and they knew where he got them.

"Jeez, are you sure she's not a vampire with them?" Lip asked teasing his brother, everyone laughed along with Carl. "Come on, cliff diving." Sam said smiling knowing Leah is finally happy.

~+~

One by one - they jumped off the cliff. James being the protective father he is, Theo went with him or with Paul. "I don't care if you are big enough - you're doing that or not at all." James said to his son who finally gave in.

"Hey Carl - I just wanted to say thank you for making Leah happy. It's actually nice to see her smile after what I did - I couldn't forgive myself until we spoke this morning." Sam said to Carl who was staring at him.

"Awh man, does this mean I need to go through you when I ask her to marry me in the future?" Groaning making his friends and family laugh when the pat his back before diving.

~+~

After hours of cliff diving they finally went home where the girls are waiting for them. "Where's Leah?" Carl asked as he can't see his girlfriend with them.

"She's in the kitchen - can you help her bring the drinks out please?" Penny asked her brother, he smiled and went to go find her.

Leah apparently didn't hear him and was startled when she turned around and he was staring at her with a love sick smile.

He walked up to her putting everything in her hands down before lifting her to sit on the side, he asked her about her day - he listened to every single word she said and never stopped smiling.

When she was done, he leaned in to kiss her but she pulled away laughing at his face - "I told your sister I'll be quick with the drinks." she said jumping down and grabbing the drinks, grabbing his hand walking outside.

The families were watching them with smiles and thankful Carl and Leah are finally happy and hope some where in the future Carl will pop the question.