Chapter Six: Holy Shit - It's The Ex

The weekend before Christmas the Volturi wanted to meet The Gallaghers and The Cullens - including the wolves thanks to Isabella and Irina

Carlisle called some friends and family to help out - luckily they arrived just in time already knowing Theo is not an immortal child.

The snow stuck to the ground and today is the day where they hopefully get rid of the problem for good.

~+~

Penny POV:

Penny POV:

I stood next to my husband with out son in the middle of us. The Volturi have just arrived and I didn't like the way he looked at my son.

"I may be human and respectable but can you please stop looking at my boy like he's a meal?" I snapped unknowingly at them. The families looked at me with wide eyes but James and Emmett snickered.

"Sorry." I mumbled looking down but Aro just laughed it off - "Don't worry, I'm sorry for looking at him like a meal. I am just amazed." Aro said smiling weirdly. He is really weird.

Edward gave me a look - I forgot he can read minds. "Let's get down to why we are here." Carlisle said gaining attention.

"We have had a report that you have created an immortal child. We can see him however - I can hear his heart beat and blood rush through his veins." Caius said before turning around and glare at the two girls and an unknown male behind him.

"Who the fuck is that?" Caius snapped at them - Isabella smirked evilly and looked Penny in the eyes. "Meet, Jax. My new friend." Isabella said making Penny's heart drop and her family went wide eyed and moved towards her as she started to hyperventilate.

Paul took Theo as James and her brothers including Mickey tried to calm her down. Aro looked between the two and connected the dots, he clicked his fingers and the Volturi guards hand them three in a strong hold.

~+~

"Hello Penelope love - surprised to see me here?" Jax said with a smug smile and red eyes, struggling to get out of the hold he was in

"Hello Penelope love - surprised to see me here?" Jax said with a smug smile and red eyes, struggling to get out of the hold he was in. Jax turned his eyes to James who was glaring at him.

"you must be the husband, aren't you going to say thank you for making her obedient? I'm sure she still doesn't talk back, make remarks when she shouldn't - does she still cry when you raise your voice? I still love her you know and deep down she will always love me" Jax said with a slowing smirk coming to his face.

James shook his head and looked at his wife, than turning back to this guy. "No, she's strong, she was afraid to tell me she loves me. Not anymore, she tells me every single day, because she does - she loves me, I love her - she says her opinion and I support her through whatever she wants to do, she's had my son and another one on the way - by the way Aro." James got side tracked but he was going to continue but everyone looked proud when Penny spoke up.

"I don't love you - you never loved me, not when you first hit me, not when you pushed me down the stairs when I told you I was pregnant. I love James, he supports me through everything and I can't thank him enough. You are nothing but a violent sociopath who saw me as a possession, someone you wanted to control because you are insecure. I thought I saw good in you, that's what I told myself anyway - but it turned out to be nothing but hatred. Fuck you Jax." Penny said feeling relief in what she said to her ex.

"Oh by the way - Yes Aro, I am expecting again. Feel free to drop in when they are born." Penny said smiling going back to her husband and brothers who are beyond proud of her.

Aro glared at Jax who looked murderous watching his ex happy with her family before turning back to Irina. "Hand please." Aro demanded, she gave him her hand but he was surprised when he looked through her thoughts.

"My dear - go back to your family, Isabella gave you false information and provided false evidence. You have done nothing wrong." Aro said letting her go, Irina wasted know time being speeding to her sisters who welcomed her with open arms.

"Bring them two forward." Caius said. They was brought forward and was brought to their knees. "You two have some explaining to do." he added looking down at them.

Isabella was still glaring the Fiona and Edward - "Ahh you are jealous." Aro said when he saw this.

"They should be mine! The fucking Gallaghers took everything from me!" Isabella screeched.

"They are not yours, you are not a mate, or anything like that. You stalked them, harassed them and then got bitten by some rouge vampires and also tried to kill them further more you found Penny's abusive ex and God knows what you promised him but neither of you are going to get what you want." Aro said in one breath - the Cullen and Wolves didn't have to say much because they got the evidence that was needed.

"Now -" Aro said clapping his hands. "I assume there will no objections with the sentencing?" he said looking at everyone who shook their heads no.

"Excellent. I do believe everyone will agree when I say this: Isabella Swan and Jax Garcia - I sentence you both to death and will be executed immediately." Aro said with strong voice, Jax was still staring at Penny who never broke eye contact - even when Caius ripped his head off and set him on fire.

"Any last words?" Caius said teasing Isabella. "No? Shame." he added smirking killing her and set her on fire not long after.

"Now that is sorted - Fiona, Maddie and Penny congratulations on your pregnancies and like Penny said - we will drop in after to see how everything is." Aro said smiling.

They just nodded their heads and the Volturi sped away.

"Fucking finally." Rosalie said hugging her family before everyone left and Sam invited them back for a BBQ.

Everyone enjoyed the night, feeling relief there is no more Isabella Swan.