Chapter Three: Tribe Stories

By Friday everyone was ready to go home for the weekend

By Friday everyone was ready to go home for the weekend. James and Penny can't seem to keep their hands off each other - much the displeasure of Lip and Ian.

Friday night - Penny and James was interrupted by Lip and Maddie. "Come on you fuckers, living room. Fiona and the rest have turned up." Lip shouted knowing it will annoy them.

They got dressed and walked into the living room where Carlisle is standing waiting for them but they glare at Lip.

"Prick, did you have to scream it?" Penny glaring at her twin making him laugh at them.

James sat down pulling Penny to sit on his lap, putting his face in her neck. "Tomorrow night we have been invited to go to the rez and introduce you to some of our friends. You've been invited too. Food, bonfire, stories. You want to join?" he asked them.

Fiona looked at her siblings who nodded yes. "Yeah we'll join." Fiona said throwing a magazine at James and Penny who aren't paying attention.

"Ow, Fi. That was rude," Penny said but after realizing why she embarrassedly said 'sorry.'

The families laughed at her but Fiona was happy that she was finally happy and that everyone could see it.

After some food and spending some time together, Liam and Debbie had fallen asleep so the Gallaghers stayed the night at the Cullens.

~+~

Saturday morning came and it was chaotic as usual but in a different house, never-the-less the Cullens loved it

Penny wanted to be comfy but warm as she knows it can get cold at night - James even thought he's a vampire - he put a jumper on to simply match was Penny was wearing.

Around 7pm they made their way to Sam Uley house, when they parked, Liam and Debbie stayed near Esme and Fiona.

Carlisle introduce them to everyone and they all started to chat until they saw and heard that orange rusty truck belonging to Isabella Swan.

"Oh this isn't happening. What the fuck is she doing here?" Jasper asked Sam who looked equally annoyed. Bella stepped out of her truck with a smug look on her face.

"Jacob invited me. Didn't you baby?" she tried to flirt but it looked very awkward, he nodded his head taking her hand and walking over the his father.

"Just ignore her and find a seat the Billy will start soon," Sam said trying to keep the peace.

Carl keeps looking at Leah Clearwater - "what?" she snapped at him but he wasn't bothered in the slightest.

"Nothing - what's your name?" he asked but she didn't answer him, but Paul Lahote did, "her names Leah and she has an attituded" he said laughing at her face.

"Leah - you are beautiful. Do you know that?" Carl said trying to flirt with her but she ignored him, got up and walk away.

"This isn't over sweetheart!" Carl shouted after her, Lip and Ian look at him in disbelief.

"She wants me." He said walking back over to Fiona. "Have a seat please." Billy Black said.

Everyone sat down and Billy started with the stories of the tribe.

As Billy and Harry are telling the story - Penny is very interested in it and James is watching her, when she concentrates she bites her lip and he makes him go crazy.

Isabella is glaring at the girl which Rosalie sees and glares at her making her turn away.

When they finished - Fiona and Penny quickly clicked on to what they was saying and their eyes go wide. Carlisle nudges Sam and they walk over to them.

"Your shapeshifters?!" Fiona whisper-yelled to Sam who nodded his head. "Holy shit." Penny and Fiona said in shock.

"We are amending the treaty we are not actually enemies okay so it's fair to everyone." Carlisle said whilst Sam nodded his head.

They explained to them what they are, how they become to be who they are and the Gallaghers accepted them like they did the Cullens.

"Fi, we need to explain this to the younger ones." Penny said to her sister.

"We can help with that." Sam said as he flickers his eyes over to Carl who is still trying to flirt with Leah.

"She will punch him" Sam added trying not to laugh.

"yeah well, either Sunday or next week we explain it to them. Like Penny said - they need to know" Fiona said agreeing with her sister.

"Penny, baby - you wanna leave?" James asked his girlfriend who wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and kissing her neck.

"I want to see my sister happy but do you mind trying to have sex with her in front of me?" Fiona said making Penny blush and James laugh.

"Sorry Fiona - didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he apologised.

"It's fine you didn't - she's happy but keep the sex in the bedroom." Fiona said laughing.

They joined the rest back at the fire - Jacob kept glancing at Penny thinking she was the most beautiful girl he's even seen.

Edward being able to read minds - he told James his thoughts. Which made James go full protective mode and was always seen with Penny.

Jacob kept trying to get away from Bella and talk to Penny but Isabella wouldn't leave him and James kept glaring at Jacob every time he looked their way.

By the end of the night - Fiona and Edward took the younger ones back home and Lip and Penny went with the Cullens back to their house.

———————————-
Author's note:

Hello Darlings!🌟

I am going to re-read and edit some chapters - I think I have overlap some and it's repetitive.

Thank you for reading!

Much Love!💖