Chapter Three: This Is Our House

When James and Penny came back from their honeymoon - they went straight back to the Cullens where both families are waiting for them

"Welcome back!" Fiona was the first one out the door to hug her sister and brother in law. "Hey Fi - happy engagement!!" Penny shouted and jumped on her sister making everyone laugh.

"Come on, let's go inside." Edward said carrying their suitcase. "Mom, dad!" Theo shouted when he saw his parents and ran straight to them. He's gotten bigger and so has vocabulary. "How's my boy? have you been good?" James said picking his son up.

"Yes dad - I have, also I made a new friend. Paul Lahote, he a wolf dad!" Theo said excitedly making James and Penny smile knowing what Paul has done but James hides it. "and where is Paul Lahote?" James asked putting him down.

A throat was cleared making them look towards the kitchen - "I'm here sir." Paul said nervous as the reaction he was going to get. James walked over and just laughed and shook his hand.

"Fiona - we are planning your wedding!" Penny yelled with Alice and Debbie.

Fiona thought the time was going by really slowly but it just went fast. She now understands why she left Alice to plan it but their dresses.

"Alice - how about, you have full control except my wedding dress that includes the other dresses?" Fiona said - Alice gave her a massive smile and agreed leaving to plan another wedding.

"You could've told me she was like that." Fiona whisper-yelled into her sister's ear. "I didn't? I'm sorry." Penny said laughing at little.

"Any idea what you want your dress to look like?" Penny asked, Fiona took out some magazines and showed her an idea of what she wants.

~+~

A few hours later, Alice pulled James and Penny outside and blind-folded them. "I'm scared." Penny said making them laugh.

"Don't worry - it's a good surprise." Esme said smiling, Theo is next to them guiding as well.

"Okay now - open!" Alice squealed and when they open their eyes - they see a gorgeous house the same distance from the two houses. "This is our house?" Penny asked grabbing the keys from Alice and hugging her thanking her over and over.

James and Theo followed her and looking around the house - later than night Theo was in bed and Paul just left leaving them pretty much alone.

Penny was lying in bed when James came over and started to kiss her neck - "we need to be quite my love." James said and Penny really tried to be quite.

She's thankful Theo is a heavy sleeper and can't be woken easy.

~+~

After a a few weeks Penny started to get the symptoms she got the fist time she was pregnant so she knew she didn't need to do a test but she did anyway. "holy shit." she said and went to find James.

"James." Penny said finally finding him int he kitchen. "Morning love." James turned around but noticed her worried expression.

"What, what's wrong?" James asked putting the plates down, she didn't say anything and showed him her test.

"You are pregnant again?" James asked slowly. Penny just nodded - she was happy but it didn't look like James is. "You're not happy." Penny said when his face turned to a frown.

"Penny - you do know after this one you will have to be turned right?" James asked knowing this is a touchy subject.

"What?" she asked knowing will be soon but not this soon. "Penny - it's not a question or a second option type of shit. You will be turned either whilst or just after" James said sternly before leaving the house to go hunt.

Penny started to cry, she got Theo in the car and went to Fiona's.

"Fi - how is the wedding planning?" Penny asked walking through the door after Theo wanting to see Liam. "Yeah good - want to the see my dress idea?" Fiona asked getting her drawing out.

She didn't ask why she is there without James - given the state of her face she didn't want to ask either so they went straight on to the dresses.

"What's Mickey wearing?" Penny asked. Fiona rolled her eyes fondly "he wants to wear a suit that matches the bride maids dresses." she explained making Penny smile knowing her brother in law.

Penny's phone kept ringing so she turned it off and went back to her family who was in the kitchen - she's missed this. "How is you and Maddie Lip?" Penny asked tucking into her pancakes.

"Yeah we're really good, considering everyone is moving in their relationship. I was thinking of asking her to marry me." Lip said and paused waiting for the screams which came not long after.

"How's the house Penny?" Lip asked as he noticed she didn't mention James the entire day.

"Yeah it's lovely - quite in the morning." Penny teased making faces at Liam causing him to laugh. "How's James?" Ian asked also noticing.

"He's fine - he went out to hunt so I came here. It gets boring waiting you know." Penny tried to lighten up the situation but it failed.

They seemed to have dropped it after that and if the afternoon she went back home.

Theo was napping after a long day of playing, so she out him to bed.

"Where the fuck have you been?" James asked not meaning to shout. "I was at Fiona's" Penny said putting the kettle on.

"Penny - I was worried." he said hugging her from behind but missed her stomach making her heart from - which he heard.

"Penny I'm not said about it - but I stand by what I said." he said kissing her forehead and just stood there with her.

"James - I love you, I don't want to fight so let's talk to Carlisle about it first and then go from there okay." Penny said softly - he kissed her shoulder but reluctantly agreed

So they were good. For now.

James just don't want to lose her, and he's scared that might be case this time.

------------------------------

Author's note:

Hello my darlings!♥

This sucks but only a few chapters left!

I already have a few ideas for the next book already. {Whaaaat?!}

Thank you reading it and being patient with the chapters that lack!

Have a good day/ evening/ night!♥

Much Love!♥