Chapter Three: We Have a Problem

All of them are in the Cullen living room when Alice suddenly stopped talking and stared off into space

"Carlisle!" She yelled when she came back, "we have a problem, the newborn army are coming - and I've found Isabella." she explained.

"She's been turned - by James and Victoria." she added when no one said anything.

Carlisle looks around at his family minus the Gallaghers. "We need to talk to Sam." he said before going over the phone and calling him.

About 10 minutes later they met at the treaty line and they started to discuss what they were going to do.

"Jasper has experience with newborns, he can help us train for them and do friendly sparing." Carlisle explained making them nod but gave Emmett and Paul a look when he said friendly.

As they came to an agreement to when and where before leaving James asked them a question.

"Erm, I'm planning on proposing to Penny, obviously I'm going to use the forest and lights and shit but do you mind because I know you patrol - do you mind if you like make it earlier than you usually do?" James asked looking directly at Sam.

Sam gave him a smile - "when do you plan on doing it?" he asked him. "Erm, after graduation." James told them, Sam looked at the wolves who nodded.

"That's fine - just let us know so we don't disturb you." Sam added before going meeting Carlisle in the middle shaking his hand.

"Thank you!" James yelled at they shifted and left.

~+~

James POV:

After a night away from my girlfriend and son - I am ready to see them

I also need to them what is happening, I can't leave them in the dark. I drive to their house where I can see Fiona holding Theo before passing him to Carl.

'What the fuck.' I think before parking and going over to them.

"Say your sorry!" Penny shouts at Mickey who she has pinned to the floor. "Do I want to know?" I ask Fiona standing next to her.

Fiona looked at me laughing, "he swore in front of Theo." she explained but I don't do anything to help him - we agreed that swearing in front of him is a massive no.

"I didn't mean to! Ian get your sister off me!" Mickey shouts at his boyfriend, "No - you knew the consequences." Ian said making me laugh, I watch Carl with Theo - one day, he will be a good dad.

Mickey looks around at the family not helping him - he see's me and I can see hope in his eyes.

"James, man get your girlfriend off me." Mickey begged but I shake my head no smirking at him I am enjoying this but remember the other reason I'm here.

I go over and lift Penny off of him - "Come on love, I need to speak to you and everyone else." I explained putting her on the floor, she looks at me and smiles before seeing how serious I am.

Of course I kiss her before anything - "Daddy!" I turn around to see Theo running at me, I bend down and pick him up.

"Hey little man, did you protect mommy with your Auntie's and Uncles?"  I ask him - he gave me a smile, thank God he has Penny's smile.

"Yes daddy." Theo said me, I kiss his head before putting him down. "Good boy, go back to your Uncle Carl, he looks lost." I said smirking as Penny laughed.

We walked into the living room and Fiona looked at me. "What's up?" she asked, everyone looked at me and Penny sat down on my legs with Theo.

Here we go.

~+~
Third Person POV:

James explained the whole situation, no one said anything whilst he was explaining it. When he was finished they all looked at him.

"So - what's your plan then? Is Leah going to be there?" Carl asked James but everyone laughed when he mentioned Leah.

James chuckled and looked at him - "yeah, she will along with the others." He explained getting Debbie's attention.

"All- all of them?" she stuttered out, Penny smirked at her younger sister.

"Yes, all of them. Including Embry I think his name is." Penny teased Debbie as she looked down trying not to blush.

Debbie and Carl look at each other and before they can say anything James has something else to say.

"Don't worry - Carlisle and Sam have asked if all of you can be there for the training and another things." James said. "There's something I left out." he added.

"What did you leave out?" Lip asked looking at him.

"Three of the vampires are Victoria, James and Isabella." James quickly said making their eyes go wide.

"Isabella? Isabella Swan?" Carl asked making sure he heard him right.

"Yes, Isabella Swan has found a way to become a vampire and is coming after us. Mainly my family because she hates Penny." James explained.

Penny scoffed shaking her head but made sure not to move much as Theo has fallen asleep.

Carl saw this and went to pick him up to lay him on the sofa, Penny gave him a thankful look.

"Of course she has - because I kicked her ass once because she's now a vampire she thinks she can come at me and my family? Let her try." Penny said firmly, everyone knows her feelings towards Isabella do they can understand why she is pissed off.

"James - you, your family and the wolves best kill her because she gets anywhere near them." Lip said firmly.

James looks at him and everyone. "Don't worry - I plan to. They won't get anywhere near them or you guys." he finished.

Before Penny and Theo left with James - Fiona asked him something.

"When are you meeting with them for training?" Fiona asked him.

"Alice thinks they will be here by Saturday. So probably every day after school. I know it's like a few days away but still. Better be prepared" James explained.

Fiona nodded before hugging them and walking out with them.

"See you soon tomorrow Fi." Penny said hugging her sister.

Leaving it at that - they went home and settled down for the night.