Chapter One: Moving In

It was mid morning/ afternoon in Forks, Washington when a moving truck came down the street parking in front of the newly purchased house.

A young girl jumped out and ran up to the front door opening it with a massive smile on her face.

"Fiona, have you seen the size of the kitchen!" Penelope shouted in excitement seeing their new house. Lip laughed at his twin, looking at Fiona who smiled sadly at him.

"We did this for us Fi, no one else. Either way - we needed to leave there." Lip said to Fiona, "I know but, I know Carl isn't happy about it." Fiona explained.

A massive bang was heard from inside the truck and they ran to it opening only to see their younger siblings laughing.

"What happened?" Fiona said climbing in to help them up. "Carl tripped Ian but they both ending up falling over." Debbie said clutching her stomach. Fiona looked at her family and laughed with him.

The younger ones got up and Carl looked at Fiona.

"New house, new us?" Carl said to her, she sighed looking at him. "We needed to move Carl -" she was cut off by him. "I know, I know. I wasn't happy about it but I agree with you. That place was fucking toxic. Either way - we are still the fucking Gallaghers." Carl said laughing jumping out and going to see his new room.

The rest of the afternoon consisted of unpacking and make the house a home.

"Lip - order some food would you?" Fiona asked him, he nodded his head and went to look through the leaf lets they had. "Pizza?" he asked loudly so everyone heard.

After deciding what Pizza to order - they helped Fiona finish the kitchen. "I'll put Liam to bed tonight, Fiona." Penny offered her older sister with a smiling at her.

Fiona shook her head - "No, you guys have to get ready to start school." she said making Lip groan, "It's ridiculous we are starting the middle of year." he tried to argue but Fiona wasn't having it.

"Lip, don't fucking start please - I know it's stupid but you don't have a choice. You don't want Pen starting on her own. Ian isn't starting until Monday." Fiona stated knowing Lip won't leave his twin.

"Come on, shower or do whatever you need than bed, don't worry either about the morning - I'll take you to school." she added smiling at her family cleaning the table.

~~~~

Penny POV:

After leaving the table, I run upstairs to try to shower first. Lip takes way to long in the shower. I gather what I need, clean pjs, toothbrush etc. I locked the bathroom door, turn the shower on turning the heat without worrying if we are going to run out of hot water.

After I'm finished, I dry and get dressed - I go to my new room sit down on my bed, I already have my clothes out for tomorrow. I start reading my book when my bedroom door opens. It's Lip.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. He looked at me sighing a little bit. "Just making sure you're ready for tomorrow." he said to me sitting down on my bed.

I look at him confused - "It's just school Lip, I'll be fine. Promise." I reassured him. I think it worked because he just smiled, hugged me and said goodnight.

'Hmm weird.' I think. I try to go back to my book but couldn't so I went over to my desk, took out my drawing pad looking through the pages seeing the same drawing over and over again.

I hope I can finally see the face so I can finish them - just the eyes and smile is all I get at the moment in my dreams. Sighing closing it, I turn off my lamp, get comfortable and drift into a deep sleep.

~~~~

Third Person:

It was chaotic in the Gallagher house hold in the morning

It was chaotic in the Gallagher house hold in the morning. Fiona is shouting everyone down for breakfast - Penny comes running down after drying her hair, "Lip is in the shower Fi." Penny informed her sister - who is currently getting Liam's shoes on.

Debbie comes into the kitchen with Carl - they are ready which shocked Fiona and Penny but they didn't say anything and ate their breakfast. Lip finally comes downstairs and joins his family for breakfast.

"This is nice." Ian said. Penny looked at him, "what you doing today?" she asked him. "I'm looking for a job because fuck school." he replied making the family laugh.

"Speaking of which we need to leave soon, don't want you to be late and you can look for a job. But you need to go school aswell." Fiona said looking at them, they nod at her. After eating they cleaned up, got what they needed and headed out the door, saying bye to them.

Fiona is driving them in a comfortable silence. "I hope you guys have fun today." she said to them, Lip who is in passenger seat looked at her, "I fucking hate school but we agreed we will all try and if going back to school makes it everything okay than so be it." he said making Penny laugh in the back seat.

Fiona scoffed out a laugh at her brother. "I'm proud of you Lip. Of all of you." Fiona said making them smile at her, when they got school. Fiona parked her car looking at them.

"This is it until 3pm." she said smiling at them with an unreadable expression. "We love you Fi." Penny said leaning over to hug her sister. Lip hugged her and they said their goodbyes.

Standing outside looking at the building, Lip looked down at his sister slinging his arm over her shoulders - "you ready?" he asked her.

Penny looked at him smiling, "more than I'll ever be."

They made their way into the car park where all the students seem to be - some are looking at them, others just don't care.

Whilst over at the other side - there is a family who seems to be watching their every move.