Chapter Four: Training / They're Here!

It's now Saturday and the Gallaghers are with the Cullens to go to the clearing to watch them train

James, Maddie and Edward went to their partners.

When they sat down, the wolves came from the trees and were watching them. "Heeey Leah!" Carl shouted.

Leah's wolf basically growled at him but for some reason he knew it wasn't a mad growl.

Edward laughed at he heard Leah's thoughts. "What did she say?" Carl asked him - "she asked if I could tell you to leave her alone. You're annoying." Edward explained.

Carl smirked at looked at Leah, he winks, smirks and says "no" making her groan but it look funny in the wolf form.

"Alright - let's get to why we are here." Carlisle trying not to laugh but failed.

"Edward will you translate?" Carlisle asked moving forward with Jasper.

"They want to know how the newborns differ from us and if Theo is okay seeing this training part?" Sam asked via Edward.

"Theo is fine, he'll probably get bored and fall asleep." James said smiling holding an already sleepy Theo.

"And to answer your question - they are great deal stronger than us, their human blood still lingers within them. Jasper has some experience with them - he will teach us how to defeat them." Carlisle explained before moving back so Jasper can explain further.

"Carlisle is right - they are made to be an army. No human army can win against them. Never let one get behind you, you will lost. They will crush you instantly." Jasper explained.

"Emmett!" Jasper shouted his brother who got back in to position. "Don't hold back." Jasper smirked causing Emmett to smirk back - "not in my nature." He said before running at Jasper.

That's how the training went - taking turns to learn how to fight them.

The wolves watched on - Carl managed to sneak next to Leah making Penny laugh.

Debbie kept blushing every time Embry in wolf form kept glancing at her.

After the session, Leah moved and Carl fell on the ground but that didn't bother him. "Until next time!" He shouted when she ran away.

Jasper was walking but Lip and Ian stopped him. "Hey, quick question, how you do know about this?" Lip asked, "yeah Carlisle said you have experience with them." Ian added.

Jasper laughed a little and lifted up his sleeves. "Battle scars, I have stories as well you know." he said jokingly making them smile.

"Someday Jasper - we will swap stories." Lip said smiling before going over to Maddie who was holding Theo.

"Someday. Today is not that day." Ian said leaving him alone with Alice.

After that - they all went back the Cullens where they are staying for night.