authors note

RI SPEAKS!

Hey everyone! I hope everybody had a great holiday with whatever you may celebrate.

First, I would like to apologize for having not updated in a while. School was kicking my butt and I had no time to focus on anything else. And then with the holidays I was visiting with family the whole time. I plan to hopefully get a new chapter out in a week or two, and I hope to continue quicker updates after that.

I would also like to talk about Act 2 of this story. In the past, I have skipped over episodes in Mighty Med that I didn't feel were important, or I just didn't have any ideas for. But I did have people messaging me or posting on my account asking for certain episodes.

So if anyone wants certain episodes from season 2 of Mighty Med, please let me know here so that I can make sure I don't skip over them.

I would also like to add that I am doing both of the cross-over episodes in Mighty Med and Lab Rats because I feel they are important to the plot of both the story and the shows Mighty Med and Lab Rats Elite Force.

Lastly, I would like to ask if anyone had opinions on when they would like Y/n and Kaz to "get together" per se. I have my own ideas on how it will happen, but this story is for your entertainment. Please let me know if you have any ideas on when you would like it to happen.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to either ask away in the comments or message me!

Thank you so much for reading and I can't wait to continue this story with you!

Have a great day!