𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [  what are the odds ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"What are the odds Megahertz was watching at that exact moment?"

"WE HAVE TO save him! If he dies, no one will be able to stop Megahertz! And he'll continue his reign of terror!" Horace said as everyone rushed around Tecton

"I can't let Tecton die. We have to do something!" Kaz stammered.

Another tremor shook the ground. Y/n fell to her knees and her glasses fell off. She quickly felt around for them, once she had them she quickly put them back on as she stood up.

"Something's interfering with his ability to heal." Y/n told them.

"Quick, think of everything you know about Tecton, starting with his very first comic book!" Oliver told Kaz, since he knew more about Tecton then the twins did.

"Okay, the adventures of Tecton, issue one, copyright 1975." Kaz started.

"Oh, my gosh! Flip ahead!" Oliver yelled.

"Okay, uh...uh, he gets his powers from the delta radiation which emanates from the meteorite in his chest."

"And his only weakness is garrulous gas, but...doesn't exist on earth in its natural form." Oliver adds.

Another tremor hits and Y/n grabs onto the wall for support.

"Well garrulous gas is formed when..." Y/n starts.

"Delta radiation reacts with gold!" The three say together.

"Okay, then there must be gold inside of him." Kaz finished. "I'm going in."

Kaz rushed over to Tecton and reached into Tecton's chest.

"Ugh. Icky. Gross." Kaz groaned as he felt around for the gold. Y/n and Oliver grimaced. "Got it." Kaz laughed as he pulled out a piece of gold dripping in blue goo.

"Gold coin." Oliver said as he grabbed the coin from Kaz. "Covered in guts. Must have gotten in there when he stopped Megahertz from robbing that bank."

"He's starting to heal! Well done, gentlemen!" Horace congratulated. "And lady." He added nodding at Y/n. "You were right! You do make a great team!"

Everyone clapped as Horace shook each of the teens' hands.

"What?!" Alan yelled. "B-But they broke the rules!"

"And then they saved the day! So I'm gonna totally ignore the first part. To celebrate the real heroes of this hospital...Nurse! Get the limbo stick."

As the nurse left, Skylar came into the O.R.

"There you are! You have to see this." Skylar told Horace.