𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ THE TUNNEL ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Ooh, is someone making microwave popcorn?"

"NOW REMEMBER WHAT I told you," said Kaz, he and Alan standing next to each other as Oliver paced the cell and Y/n lay on one of the beds

"It's not going to work," Alan said with a shake of his head.

"We can do this. Just concentrate." Kaz reassured firmly. Alan sighed, rolling his shoulders in an attempt to relax. "Ready?"

Kaz and Alan raised their hands and tapped various places on the clear cell wall in front of them, creating a rough melody between their notes.

"Would you stop?!" Oliver yelled. "That sounds terrible. It's completely out of tune."

"It was better than your last try though," Y/n added as she sat up.

"But more importantly," Oliver continued as Kaz sat down next to Y/n. "We have to stop the Annihilator from getting that superhero information."

"But we're trapped. And no heroes can get in because of Skylar's energy barrier." Said Alan, his voice squeaking with his nerves.

"And the only thing that can break that barrier is the Crystal of Kreln...which was lost in the battle of Kreln, during the Kreln rebellion on the planet Kreln, during the year 2165 BK-before Kreln," Kaz explained.

"This crystal of...What's it called again?" Alan asked. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Kreln." Y/n answered slowly. "He just said it like five times."

"Right," Alan trailed off, trying to figure out where he heard of such a crystal. "I've seen it. It's in the Domain."

"That's a toy." Kaz scoffed. Oliver and Y/n came to the same realization, glancing at each other.

"Wait...What if it's not a toy?" Oliver questioned.

"Yeah," Y/n agreed. "Wallace and Clyde did have half of the real Dyad of Nebulon. Maybe they have the real crystal of Kreln."

"Well, they did tell me they have lots of real devices in the store. I thought they were just trying to overcharge me." Alan laughed in disbelief.

"Better be real, because this is the only chance we have," Kaz said as he stood up, Y/n following him. "Right, now we have to contact a superhero who can get the crystal and then storm Mighty Med."

"We can call Henry Tidwell," Oliver suggested, bringing out his phone. "-Titanio's alter ego." He turned on his phone, but it beeped closing off his ability to contact anyone. "There's no reception." He sighed.

"That's because we're 300 feet below Mighty Med." Kaz reasoned as they tried to think of something else they could do. "And I may have dropped your phone in the toilet yesterday."