𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐳

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [  COPY KAZ ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"We thought you didn't remember us."

OLIVER GRUNTED as he struggled to pull a heavy metal cart across the hospital's lobby, while Kaz sat on the cart

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Y/n asked as she approached them.

"Nothing much. What's going on with you?" Kaz asked with a smile while Oliver glared at him. Before Y/n could answer, Kaz was distracted by Horace walking in. He jumped off the cart and faked pushing it from behind.

"Oliver, put some muscle into it!" Kaz accused. "Do I have to do everything myself?" He added loudly as he looked at Horace, who stood next to Y/n.

"Kids, I've been impressed with your contributions lately and I'm prepared to promote you to the next secret level of Mighty Med," Horace explained. "-where you'll behold miraculous wonders so secret that if I try to tell you, this happens." The three teens quickly covered their ears as an alarm sounded out of Horace's mouth, while an alert sign covered his lips.

"Cool!" Oliver excitedly exclaimed. "And loud," he added.

"But first, you'll have to take an extensive practical exam tomorrow where you'll need to demonstrate your skills." Horace told them.

"Yo, I'll show you my skills right now." Kaz said with a chuckle as he pushed his way in front of them. Y/n face palmed as Kaz started to break dance embarrassingly bad. He looked back up at Horace as he was handed three medical books. "Oh, medical skills."

"Wow. Thank you for the opportunity, Horace." Y/n smiled as she and Oliver grabbed a book. "We will all study super hard," Y/n added, taking a long glance at Kaz. "-and not go to the Domain and goof off,"

"And not ride anyone's coattails. Right, Kaz?" Oliver continued through gritted teeth while Y/n smiled up at him.

"Fine." Kaz sighed looking between the twins. "But is there a website where a cartoon mouse explains all this to me?" He asked Horace.

"Oh come on, Kaz." Horace sighed before brightening. "Of course, there is. But to access the website, you need the secret password, which is..." The three covered their ears again as Horace's mouth made the alert sound again.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"HE'S IN HERE." Y/n called to Oliver as she gestured toward the doors of the Domain.

"I can't believe him." Oliver mumbled angrily as he went to open the door. "Kaz! We've been looking all over for you." Oliver said as the two entered the Domain. "What are you doing in the Domain?"