𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ HERO FROM THE PAST  ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"I can't believe I used to think he was cool."

Y/N RESTED HER chin on her palm as she stared boredly at the computer in front of her

Y/N RESTED HER chin on her palm as she stared boredly at the computer in front of her. Next to her, Oliver was giddily looking through the lost and found while Kaz was eating his sandwich on the other side of the desks.

"Check out all this cool stuff from lost and found." Oliver said in awe, making Y/n turn in her chair to look at him as she pushed her glasses back up. "Some of this stuff has been in here for decades. Including that sandwich." He added to Kaz. Y/n's face scrunched up in disgust as Kaz quickly spit out his bite from the sandwich. Unfazed, Oliver kept on going with his ramble. "It's like digging through the history of Mighty Med."

"Boring. I don't care about the past." Kaz commented. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Which explains why you failed our History test." Oliver added as he handed Y/n an old belt.

"I failed because I followed a kid who looked like you into the wrong classroom. But I did learn the word for umbrella in French."

"What is it?" Y/n asked, slightly intrigued.

"I don't know. It was yesterday. I told you guys, I don't care about the past. Though oddly enough I do remember one thing he said to the other French teacher. Vous êtes belle." Kaz said with a smile.

The twins looked at each other, slightly impressed.

"And what does that mean?" Oliver asked.

"I told you, I don't remember." He sighed with a shake of his head as he walked over to the chair across from Y/n's. Y/n shook her head as she stood to look inside the box.

"Oh look," She gasped as she grabbed a dagger from the box. "Optimo's dagger of truth." She smiled brightly as she looked over to Kaz to show him. Although he had zero interest in the old object, he still smiled at her, a fluttery feeling bubbling in his chest.

"The shawl of invisibility." Oliver added as he brought out another item. "This thing!"

Horace, who had just entered the room, stopped in his tracks as he saw the item in Oliver's grasp.

"My goodness!" Horace gawked as he grabbed the item. "A wormhole transporter. I haven't seen one of these in years."

"A wormhole transporter?" Oliver questioned as Kaz got up to look.

"In the 1950's, superheroes used these to reverse time by opening wormholes in space. But they were banned, every so often, a hero would get lost in time. Or explode into a million tiny pieces." Horace explained. "I usually love confetti, but that...not so festive.