𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨...

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ SMALL PROBLEMS LEAD TO... ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Oh, yeah. Just as I suspected. You're suffering from an incredibly enlarged ego."

"WHAT'S going on?" Y/n asked as she stopped next to Oliver's locker

"Oh, you know, just Kaz trying to impress Stephanie. Which we both know, will never happen." Oliver chuckled. Y/n looked over to see Kaz talking to Stephanie's dog that she was holding.

"She's, like, a girl. As we can all tell by her negative reaction to you." Stephanie sneered.

"No, she's just hungry." Kaz said as he pulled out a sandwich bag of cheese puffs. "See. All right, one for me. And one for you." He placed a cheese puff in the puppies mouth, causing it to cough. Both the twins' eyes widened as they looked at each other.

"Oh, no! She's, like, choking. Somebody do something!" Stephanie shrieked as she looked at her friends, who only shrugged. Kaz twisted around as he began choking on his own cheese puff.

Oliver and Y/n quickly sprung into action. Oliver went over to the puppy and successfully gave it the heimlich, while Y/n went over to Kaz and patted his back.

"You are amazing! You saved my puppy's, like...life." Stephanie praised as she petted her puppy.

Kaz coughed heavily as he clung onto Y/n's arm. She made her hand into a fist and banged it on his back, finally getting the cheese puff out.

"What's your name?" Stephanie asked.

"Uh...Oliver. I live next door to you. Since we were three." Oliver replied.

"I don't think so. Some weird little brown-haired kid and a small girl with glasses lives next door." Stephanie told him.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked Kaz while he stayed hunched over.

"Yeah I think so. Thanks."

"No problem." Y/n replied with a sympathetic smile as she rubbed his back.

"That's me and my sister!" Oliver told Stephanie with a bright smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

"Okay! Wave bye-bye to your hero." Stephanie said in a baby voice before walking away with her friends.

Kaz looked up and waved as Stephanie passed him and Y/n. Stephanie rolled her eyes with a scoff as she pulled her puppy closer to her chest.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"MAN, I can't believe Oliver." Kaz sighed. He and Y/n placed their backpacks down next to the coach in the Domain before sitting down. "I was making my move on Stephanie and he totally showed me up." Y/n rolled her eyes.