𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ superheroes are real?!  ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Superheroes don't exist. That's crazy."

Y/N, OLIVER, AND KAZ looked through comics at their go-to comic book store, The Domain

Y/n pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as she stood next to her brother, Oliver.

"Okay, Kaz, would you rather...Have Freeze Frame's power to stop time, but you have to talk like a chicken...Or Tecton's immunity to pain, but you have to wear a diaper?" Oliver told him, make the girl look up between the two.

"Oh, I'd wear a diaper, for two reasons: Number one...and number two." Kaz answered. The two boys laughed as they fist bumped while Y/n rolled her eyes. Kaz sighed dreamily as he caught sight of the meteorite of Zander.

"Guys, look. There it is...the meteorite of Zandor, the source of Tecton's immeasurable powers." Kaz geeked as the siblings went over to him. "I have to have this. Hidden in the earth's crust for millions of years, forged from a supernova in the Ballazar galaxy..."

"Says "made in Taiwan"." Y/n said as she crossed her arms. Kaz looked at the bottom of the stand for the sticker.

"Oh. Well, I still want it. But I'll never be able to afford it." Kaz groaned.

"Ah! But we can still pose with it." Oliver suggested.

"Eh, commemorative fake photo." Kaz agreed. The three got into a pose for the photo as Kaz reached his arm out as if he was holding a phone. He made a click sound and smiled as he looked down at the fake photo.

"Y/n, you blinked." Kaz accused. In response, Y/n hit the back of his head with her palm.

Wallace and Clyde, the owners of the store came over to the three teens as they cleared their throats. Wallace grabbed the fake meteorite out of Kaz's grasp.

"We'll take that, thank you." Wallace said as he handed the meteorite to Clyde. 

"Kids...You know the rules in this shop." Clyde started.

"Yeah. Rule number one: No touching the merchandise."

"Rule number two: No mistaking us for each other."

"I'm Clyde."

"I'm Wallace."

"It's not that hard."

"Rule number three: If you have to use the restroom, please don't go in the cauldron of Krepulan."

"That was one time." Kaz said, making Y/n's nose scrunch while the adult twins gave him a look. "Okay, twice."

The adult twins put their hands in surrender as they walked away. Y/n looked over and saw their friend Jordan playing video games.