𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [  kazzitude ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"It won't be easy, but I'll give it my 'all-liver'."

KAZ WAS talking to Oliver and Y/n when Skylar approached them

"Guys," Skylar began, interrupting the group's previous conversation. "-something horrible is happening to me."

Y/n's eyes grew wide as she looked at Skylar. Skylar was paler than usual, her nose was red, and she had deep red pockets underneath her eyes.

"My face is leaking." She exclaimed.

"What?" Oliver asked as he stood up.

"Liquid is dropping out of my nose. And sometimes it shoots out with explosive force." Skylar explained before she sneezed. "Like that."

"Your face isn't leaking. You just have the flu." Kaz told her as he grabbed a box of tissues. "This guy, he's got leaky face." Kaz said as he walked over to a hero on the gurney, an orange liquid dripping from his face. "Here's a tissue...And a bucket." Kaz told the man as he placed the tissue box and a large bucket on the bed.

"I have the flu?" Skylar asked. "Oh, no. SO what are you gonna do? Throw me in a volcano? Because that's pretty much the cure for everything on my planet."

"Uh, first of all, I wouldn't really know how to do that. But all you need is a little rest and a little tender loving care." Oliver explained as he went to hug Skylar. "And, by the way, your planet sounds horrible." He added.

Skylar shrugged before she began to walk away.

"Feel better Skylar!" Y/n called as she rested her arms on the desk.

"I can't believe you hugged Skylar when she's sick." Kaz commented as he walked back to the desks.

"Yeah. You're usually not so big on germs." Y/n adds, Kaz nodded in agreement.

"What makes you say that?" Oliver said with a big smile as he squirted a handful of hand sanitizer into his hand. He rubbed his hands together aggressively before wiping himself with hand sanitizer.

"Yeah, I wonder." Y/n said in fake confusion as her and Kaz glanced at each other.

"Gather around, everyone." Horace announced as he strutted into the room. "The hospital staff rankings are out."

"Ranking?" Kaz questioned as Oliver and Y/n went to the front of the desks to see the paper closer.

"Every year, the patients evaluate the staff in a number of categories. I keep the details confidential, but I make the ranking public because I'm bored, and I love drama." Horace explained with a smile.