𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡!

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ psych!  ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"You guys should have seen your faces."

"I CAN'T believe this

"I CAN'T believe this. The world's gonna end. And I just got these new jeans." Kaz complains. Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Oh no." Y/n said with clear fake concern.

"I know! Talk about bad timing, huh?"

Horace came into the room, gripping the wall as he looked around.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Why don't you tell him, Kaz?" Oliver said as he glared at his friend.

"The truth is..." Kaz pulled his hand away from the wall and pointed at the Defender. "He did it. Aah!" Kaz winced as his arm slammed against the wall. "The Great Defender made the earth spin faster. Now he can't get it to stop."

"They pranked me first!" The defender yelled. "They got my suit all dirty. The only other uniform they have for me to wear is this." He opened his hospital gown to show a basketball jersey before walking out.

"I warned you kids about pulling pranks!" Horace scolds.

"Why did you have to prank the Great Defender, Kaz? Why couldn't you just admit that I'm better at pranks than you, that I'm the "governor of giggles"?" Oliver said as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"'Governor of giggles"?" Kaz asked.

"Should I have gone with "sultan of silliness"? The "city councilman of comedy"?" Oliver listed.

"Are you finished?" Skylar asked with annoyance.

"No. The "warlord of wackiness"? Now I'm finished." Oliver said.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

HORACE LOOKED around the room as he was pressed against a pillar.

"Horace, there's gotta be something that we can do." Skylar spoke as the teens stayed pressed against the wall.

"Well..." Horace began as he pried his arm from the pillar. "I can activate the hospital's motion stabilizer." Horace grunted as he pushed a button on a remote, stopping the motion of the hospital. The four teens fell to the ground with groans.