𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ NORMO FLU ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"You don't look so good."

KAZ AND Skylar watched as a girl pushed a guy in the hallway, causing all his books to fall out of his grasp

"Something weird's going on. Have you noticed no one's been getting along lately?" Kaz said to Skylar. Skylar pushed him and pinned him against the lockers.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying I'm not easy to get along with?" Skylar yelled in his face.

"Wasn't saying that before, but I am now."

"Kaz, I'm glad you finally found somebody else to hit on instead of me." Stephanie said as Oliver and Y/n walked up to the group. Y/n's eyes were puffy and red, the tip of her nose was red and she held a box of tissues in her hands.

"Who, Connie? Why would I hit on Connie?" Kaz asked.

"Why wouldn't you hit on Connie?" Stephanie adds. Skylar pinned Kaz to the locker once more.

"So I'm not good enough for you to hit on?"

"Yeah, Connie's cute." Oliver adds, which gets him pinned to a locker.

"Who are you calling cute?" Skylar asks Oliver.

"I wasn't saying that you aren't cute, I was..." Kaz says but is interrupted by getting pinned again.

"Who are you calling not cute?" Skylar scowled.

"So by negative inference, you are calling her cute! Stop hitting on Connie!" Oliver yelled.

"Ooh, fight, fight, fight!" Gus yelled.

"What are you talking about? I'm not fighting Kaz." Oliver asked, annoyed.

"Why? He's not good enough for you to fight with?" Stephanie asked.

"No, I'm not fighting him because he's my friend." Oliver explained.

Skylar pinned him again.

"Oh, and I'm not your friend?"

"Fight, fight, fight!" Gus yelled.

"I'm not fighting Connie."

"That's right. Nobody is fighting Connie." Kaz adds before getting pinned again.

"Hey, I don't need you to stick up for me."

"Fight, fight, fight!" Gus yelled.

"Connie, just let it be." Y/n spoke as she put a cold hand on Skylar's shoulder. Skylar grabbed Y/n and pinned her against a locker.

Y/n groaned as she now had a headache on top of her other headache. The tissue box clung to her chest.

"You can't tell me what to do!"