𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [  a ridonkulous situation ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"You can hit me now."

Y/N LOOKED THROUGH the hole in Tecton's chest

"Kaz, how could you do this?! Now Tecton has a giant hole in his chest." Y/n panicked as she adjusted her glasses.

"You can hit me now." Kaz said as he shut his eyes and held out his arm. Y/n shoved it away.

"Okay. Calm down. Everything's gonna be fine." Kaz told the twins as they paced. Kaz gasped as he thought of an idea. "I have the perfect solution. Either of you wouldn't happen to have a giant cork on you, would you? 'Cause..." Kaz reached into his pocket and pulled out a large cork. "I only have this pretty big one."

"What are we gonna do?" Oliver asked as he grabbed the cork from Kaz.

"I'm gonna figure out why Tecton won't heal. Y/n come with me, Oliver you stay here." Kaz told them.

"And do what?" Oliver asked.

"Oh, it's simple. All you have to do is keep out the dozens and dozens of doctors, nurses, orderlies, technicians who could walk in at any second." Kaz explained.

"Is that it?" Oliver asked sarcastically.

"Hey, look at me. Everything is going to be fine. Have I ever let you guys down before?" Kaz asked.

"Constantly." The twins said together.

"Name one time!" Kaz yelled, offended.

"When you pulled out the stop sign!" Oliver defended.

"That was thirty seconds ago! Stop living in the past. Do you know why they call it "the present"? Because it's a gift. Good luck buddy."

And with that Kaz grabbed Y/n's hand and rushed out of Mighty Med to get to the Domain.

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

KAZ FRANTICALLY flipped through a Tecton comic book while Y/n filed through the comic books next to him.

"Then Tecton battles the Impaler, gets impaled, obviously, and instantly heals. I don't get it." Kaz sighed in frustration.

"What's not to get? Tecton always heals." Wallace told him.

"See?" Clyde joined as he flipped a board to show a poster that said "Tecton Always Heals".

"It's why he never loses."

"See?" Clyde flipped the board again to show another poster that read "Tecton Never Loses".

Kaz and Y/n rolled their eyes before they continued to search through the comics.