𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

RI SPEAKS:
Did I post an author's note saying I would publish a chapter in a week or two? Yes, I did.

Was I able to publish a chapter the next day anyway? Also yes.

_______________________________

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ EVIL SKYLAR PT. 2 ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Kaz, could you please maybe not help the villains out?

Y/N GRABBED ONTO Kaz's hand as they backed up against the wall, Skylar and the Annihilator closing in on them

"Time to get rid of these Normos once and for all." The Annihilator boomed. A ball of pink energy glowed from Skylar's hand as she raised it.

"Skylar, stop!" Oliver yelled, making Skylar pause before throwing her blast at them. "Look, I know deep down you don't want to do this."

"Yeah Sky," Y/n added as she pushed herself in front of the two boys. "I mean, you and I are BFFs, we watch movies together, paint our nails, we help each other with our homework."

"And I listen from the other room and copy your answers." Kaz chimed in.

"Sorry, but now the Annihilator and I are BEFFs-Best Evil Friends Forever," Skylar said with an evil smirk. The Annihilator and Skylar fist-bumped a small explosion went off in the air between their hands.

"Yes, and once we eliminate you three-" The Annihilator pointed at them, taking a step forward. Kaz pushed Y/n behind him as the three of them quickly moved away from the Annihilator. "-we'll turn the rest of the superheroes evil and make the world suffer just as it made me suffer!"

"There's no way that plan will ever work," Oliver told the Annihilator.

"Actually, it would be pretty easy. If they locate all the superheroes' secret files here, they'd have access to their hideouts, their alter egos, and all their weaknesses." Kaz explained.

"Even better than what I had in mind. Good plan, Kaz. Thanks." The Annihilator chirped in a monotone.

Y/n hit Kaz's bicep with the back of her hand. "Kaz, could you please maybe not help the villains out?"

"I don't know what's wrong. Usually, I'm no help at all!"

"Enough!" The Annihilator boomed. "Now where are the superhero files?"

"We don't know," Oliver replied.

The Annihilator and Skylar took a threatening step towards them, making the three teens stumble back.

"It's all my fault Skylar's evil. I should have guessed the Annihilator would taint her powers. Why didn't I test them first?" Oliver pondered.

"Don't blame yourself, Oliver," Y/n told him kindly as she put an arm around him.