𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ PARTY CRASHERS ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"She is so cool."

A COUPLE HOURS LATER, Oliver sighed as he placed down the tube of Skylar's powers

A COUPLE HOURS LATER, Oliver sighed as he placed down the tube of Skylar's powers. The trio stood in the rec room at Mighty Med. Y/n sat on the edge of the platform, her head resting on her fist, her eyes fighting to stay open, still exhausted from the days events.

"Wow, we were this close to being annihilated. But at least, now we can save Skylar's life." Oliver said. Kaz scoffed, throwing his arms up.

"You've never risked your life to save mine."

"Oh really? I entered your nightmare to help you defeat Megahertz. I battled a fire demon from the lower dimension and I rescued you from a rampaging smoke monster who tried to possess your soul." Oliver told him.

"Yeah, but that was, like, weeks ago." Kaz shrugged. Oliver sighed, trying to get back to the task at hand.

"Okay, now that the time pressure is off, I can give Skylar her powers later when we're alone."

Kaz looked around the empty rec room. "We're alone right now."

"When she and I are alone." Oliver confirmed for him.

"This better work, because I do not want Skylar to explode. 'Cause then you'll get sad, and I'll get even less attention." Kaz said

"There you are." Skylar sighed as she walked into the rec room.

"Nothing." Kaz quickly said, turning to Oliver and giving him a thumbs up. Oliver rolled his eyes and pushed Kaz away so Oliver could get to Skylar. Kaz reluctantly moved and sat down next to Y/n on the platform. The girl then rested her head on Kaz's shoulder, although there was a swarm of butterflies in his stomach, Kaz relaxed and laid his head on top of hers.

"Which outfit do you think I should wear to the party?" Skylar asked. "The one I have on, or this one?" Skylar asked, holding up an outfit that was exactly like her regular suit, but didn't have her leather jacket.

"I don't see any difference." Oliver told her.

"They couldn't be more different. This one has sleeves, and this one doesn't."

"Well, I like the one with sleeves, because you have arms." Oliver said with a nervous smile.

"At least until midnight." Kaz added.

"Go with the sleeves." Y/n spoke right after.

"Thank you." Skylar chirped before leaving the rec room. Kaz reached for his pocket, searching for his phone, only to not feel it. Kaz picked up his head and frantically felt his pockets. Y/n tiredly picked her head up and looked worriedly at Kaz.