𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐫

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ HEROIER ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Dude, you totally just got photo-bombed."

SKYLAR PEAKED her head into the rec room, checking if the coast was clear

"Okay, no one's in here." Skylar informed them before opening the door wider for Kaz.

"Doing all right in there, you two?" Kaz asked as he held a cup.

"I can't believe you put us in a specimen cup." Oliver yelled.

"Don't worry. It's unused." Kaz assured as he and Skylar sat down on the couch. "I think." Kaz added quietly.

"I heard that." Y/n yelled up at him. Kaz cringed and opened the cup and leaned it against the table, letting Y/n and Oliver crawl out of the cup.

"We need to figure out how to get Oliver and Y/n back to normal before Horace finds out." Sklyar said.

"Before Horace finds out what?" Horace asked as he entered the rec room. Kaz and Skylar shot up from their seats. Kaz placed his foot on the table to cover Horace's view of Oliver and Y/n.

"Uh...what we are getting for your birthday." Kaz told him.

"Oh, don't tell me!" Horace gasped. "I love surprises! And bridges. Did I mention I love bridges?"

"Yes, like ten times. Today." Skylar replied.

"Well, make it eleven. I love bridges!" Horace exclaimed. He sat down and moved to throw his file against the table. Y/n gripped onto Oliver tightly as the two waited for the folder to hit them, but Skylar quickly hit the file folder away, sending the paper everywhere but the table. "What are you doing?" Horace asked as he stood back up.

"Uh, it's the latest thing." Kaz answered with a nervous laugh. "All of the kids are doing it." Just as a nurse was walking into the rec room with a file, Kaz hit it out of his hands.

"Horace," Skylar sighed. "-the truth is...Someone accidentally hit Oliver and Y/n with the shrinking ray." She told him as she hid her finger pointing at Kaz behind her hand so Kaz couldn't see her pointing at him.

"Yeah, they're right here." Kaz added with a short sigh as he moved his foot from the table, revealing Oliver and Y/n, who waved awkwardly up at Horace. "Shrunk down to the size of a...very tiny bridge?"

"I love bridges! But I'm very upset that you used the shrinking ray without permission. On the other hand...look at them! They're adorable! Let's call them the Smoliver and Sm(y/n), the Smins."

"No! Let's not." Oliver sighed. Horace was distracted when his pager buzzed in his pocket. He took it out and looked at it in panic.

"Oh, no. Citadel's crashing. We still can't figure out what's wrong with him." Horace explained.