𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [  genius with a capital "j" ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Capital "j"? Really?"

Y/N AND OLIVER walked into a hallway of Mighty Med to be met with Kaz

"Hey. Check it out. I'm totally gonna prank Skylar." Kaz snickered.

"And you didn't consult us? We're the experts on pranks." Oliver bragged.

"No, you're the "expert" on pranks, I just like to sit back and watch." Y/n corrected.

"So what are you doing? Snakes in a can? Fake vomit? Fake vomit in a can?" Oliver asked.

"No. No." Kaz scoffed. "That's amateur stuff."

The three watched as Skylar walked up to the fake pair of doors to the rec room.

The nightmare lady jumped out of the paper doors and screamed to try and scare Skylar. Y/n smirked at how non-scared Skylar was.

"Chinese vengeance ghost." Kaz laughed.

"Wow, Kaz, really scary." Y/n smirked.

"Did anyone lose this nightmare lady? Because I think I found it." Skylar called.

"Skylar, that's a prank." Kaz told her.

"Oh. Well did anyone misplace this prank? Because I think I found it." Skylar called again. The ghost gave up and walked away.

"Skylar..." Oliver started as they went up to her. "A prank is when you trick someone in a funny way, like--like putting a whoopee cushion under their chair."

As the boys started laughing, as immature as it was, Y/n couldn't help but laugh at how stupidly funny it was.

"It's funny 'cause it sounds like a fart."

"On my planet, we don't have time for nonsense like that. Our goal is to help people, not make them look stupid."

"Yeah, well, you're on our planet now, and looking stupid's pretty popular. And pranks are literally the first thing we learn to laugh at, starting with peek-a-boo!" Kaz explained. Skylar twisted to a high kick and Oliver and Y/n quickly pulled Kaz out of the way.

"Okay, to that you react to, but the Chinese vengeance ghost nothing?" Kaz asked, Y/n and Oliver nodding with him.

"Sorry. On my planet," Skylar did the "peek-a-boo" gesture. "-that is a marriage proposal."

"Then why'd you try to kick my head off?"

"That's how we say 'no'." Skylar replied with a shrug.

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

OLIVER, Y/N, and Kaz stood next to a white board while Skylar sat in a chair in the rec room.