𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ THE ANNIHILATOR ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"What? You guys can't grow new eyeballs?"

ON TUESDAY, Y/n nervously paced back and forth in the lobby as the trio tried to come up with new ways to get Skylars powers back

"Okay, we have until midnight to find a way to get Skylar's powers back or she'll explode. What have we come up with so far?" Oliver asked. Y/n stopped her pacing to hear the list of ideas.

"Ways to get Skylar's powers back," Kaz read off the notepad. "Number one. And then a doodle of a guy peeking over a fence." Kaz said, showing the twins the notepad.

"Why is his nose that big?" Y/n asked as she squinted at the drawing.

"Wait. Whenever the Annihilator steals a superhero's powers, he keeps them as a trophy. If we can find his lair, we can break in and steal back Skylar's powers." Oliver explained.

"But the location of the Annihilator's lair is one of the biggest secrets in the superhero world. That, and the fact that the Crusher dyes his hair." Kaz said. Y/n cringed as she watched the Crusher turn towards the boy behind his back. "That guy has been 29 for, like, ten years." Kaz continued. Y/n shook her head, and gestured behind him, trying to get Kaz to stop. Kaz looked down at Y/n hand that was pointing towards the Crusher and slowly turned to follow what she was pointing at. "Dude," Kaz started, meeting face to face with Crusher. "You're not fooling anyone." The Crusher huffed before storming away.

"Before Experion was working for the Annihilator, he and Skylar were good friends. Maybe we can talk him into helping us." Oliver explained.

"But Experion is locked up in Mighty Max Prison." Y/n said.

"Yeah, don't you remember. There was a fight in the dark. I did cartwheels, you wore a wig and dressed up in Skylar's costume." Kaz smirked as he looked at Oliver. Y/n covered her mouth with her hand to stop from laughing at the memory.

"Stop bringing that up." Oliver whined.

"Fine, but I'm keeping this picture as my phone's wallpaper." Kaz told him, lifting up his phone to show the picture of Oliver in Skylar's costume and wig.

"Awe Oliver, I forgot how pretty you are." Y/n cooed, making Kaz laugh while he put away his phone.

"Time is running out you guys. We have to go to Mighty Max Prison right now." Oliver told them urgently.

"Could you send me that picture?" Y/n whispered to Kaz so Oliver wouldn't hear.

"Already sent it." Kaz smiled. Y/n's cheeks flushed, pulling her phone out of her pocket to see that Kaz had texted her the picture just a minute ago.