xxi

Again Mae Muller??? I loooove her album so this chapter is kinda inspired by this song, I feel like this kind of describes how Flo and Bojan feel about each other?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later, I was getting ready for the date. The past few weeks have been hectic, with Misija Liverpool, award shows, and making the videoclip, so we didn't have time to plan this sooner.

I looked in the mirror, running my hands over my hair to smooth it out. I chose to leave it loose, a little messy. I was wearing a nice pair of jeans, with a nice wool sweater on top. Bojan said it would be cold, so I didn't go for a nice dress or something. I hope this is fine too. My makeup was a soft look, not too much make up though. I'm really nervous for tonight. But not the kind of nervous that I dislike. Just... Excited nervous. I think.

I looked at a clock, Bojan would be here in a few minutes. I put on some sneakers and grabbed my bag. I had put my polaroid camera in it, I thought it would be a nice little hint back to five and a half years ago. It's weird, back then I didn't know him, but I was way less nervous than I am now. I stepped out of the door, and stood in front of my house, waiting for Bojan to arrive.

I saw him walking up to him, and waved at him. "Hey." He greeted me with a bright smile. "Hi." I smiled at him. "Shall we go?" He offered his hand, and offer which I gladly accepted. "So, what did you plan for today?" I asked. Bojan grinned, "I thought we could go stargazing, in the park." My mouth fell open, "Are you kidding me?" Bojan shook his head in response. "No, I thought it'd be nice. If you still like that idea, of course." He smiled.

"I love it." I said as I looked up. "And it's the perfect night, the stars are so bright tonight." I looked back down at Bojan, well down, I still had to look up. I am not very long, so the top of my head reaches his lips. It's not as bad as with Kris though, I didn't even reach his shoulders. Hanging out with them was always humbling. 

We walked into the park, talking. It was a bit of a weird situation. We'd gotten to know each other the past two months, so the usual stuff you talk about on a date weren't really relevant. We sat down on a bench, there were not a lot of people in the park. The occasional person walking their dog, but that's it. 

"Did you go to the cafe often? You know, after..." I asked Bojan. He softly smiled at me. "The first six months, I went there every day. I just hoped that one day, you'd be there. After those six months I gave up. The day-" He breathed in, looking away from me, "The day I met you again was the first time I went there in five years. It just felt right. I walked in, and there you were."

Tears were starting to form in my eyes as he looked back at me. Six months? "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I wish everything would've gone differently." I said, my voice cracked. "It's not your fault. We were young." Bojan said. There's a sentence I've been repeating in my head. I just nodded, and looked up to the stars. 

"That's Jupiter." I pointed at the planet. It's really obvious that it's Jupiter, as it's the brightest, biggest dot in the sky, and more yellow than the rest of the stars. "You can still find it?" Bojan asked. I nodded, "It stands out. Did you know that it was supposed to be a star? It failed though." I sadly smiled. He shook his head, "I didn't. That's pretty cool." He looked at me.

I looked down at him. "I listened to your songs, by the way." Bojan visibly swallowed. "Did you like them?" He asked hesitantly. "Like them?" I asked, "I love them. You guys are really a bunch of talent." Bojan's face split in a grin. "I'm glad you do." He smiled. 

I don't know what it his about his smile, but I love it so much. It makes me want to smile and never stop, it makes me want to dance around in a field filled with flowers, and it makes me want to kiss his face forever. His smile slowly fell, his eyes fluttered to my lips before looking straight into my eyes again. "I really like you, Flo." He whispered. "I like you too, Bojan." I softly said back.

He kissed me, the kiss was not as soft and sweet as the last one, but a bit more passionate. Bojan broke the kiss not long after. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, "I know it's soon, but I've known you for a while now and I really like you. I know this will work." His eyes had a pleading look in them. I didn't think it was possible, but my smile widened. "I would love to be your girlfriend." I nodded. Bojan smiled his toothy grin, and kissed me again. 

When he broke the kiss, I smiled at him and laid my head on his shoulder. "You know, I brought my polaroid camera. Can I take a picture of you?" I asked. "Of course." Bojan said, I could hear him smile. I reached into my bag and grabbed the camera. "Smile." I murmured as I looked through it. He brightly smiled at me, and I took the picture. 

It slowly rolled out the camera, and I handed the camera to Bojan. "Say 'I am so happy that Bojan is my boyfriend'." Bojan smirked. "What?" I laughed in confusion, and he took the picture. I was still laughing when the picture came out and Bojan tucked it in his pocket. 

I put the camera back in my bag. When I sat back up again, Bojan was sitting closer to me than I thought. He kissed me again, this time it felt like time completely stopped. After a few seconds, minutes, maybe even hours, I pulled away. "Shall we go back to my place?" I smirked, "My bed's real nice." I shrugged. 

Bojan grinned, "I would love to." I threw my bag over my shoulder as I stood up. My hand was in his, and we walked out of the park. There were almost no people outside, and we walked back to my apartment while talking.