xv

A bit more than a week after we'd arrived in Hamburg, we were all sitting in the living room space we had. We had just eaten the dinner I made, and the guys were done recording for today. That meant, so were Mark and I. Mark, Zare and Todd had gone to their rooms, doing some other work. 

We all had had some beers, and Bojan had put on party music. "I need inspiration for the lyrics, let's get wasted!" He shouted. We all laughed, "Okay, let's do some beer pong." Kris suggested. They all cheered in agreement, I smiled at them. "I claim Florence!" Bojan shouted, jumping towards me. "Wow, okay." I chuckled. "I feel like you're really good at this." He explained. "Let's do teams of three, I'll join you guys." Kris said. 

First, Bojan missed his shot, but Kris and I did hit a cup. Nace was the only one of the other team hitting his first shot, obviously I had to drink. After we all had thrown a few times, we won. To celebrate, I jumped on Bojan's back, and we ran around the room. It was so funny.

After a few games, we stopped, as Nace, Jure and Jan were getting pretty drunk. Not that we weren't, we only won once more than them. All of us fell down on the big couch, Bojan grabbed my backpack that was laying on the floor. I was pretty fucking drunk by this point, so I didn't mind. "Let's see what you have in here." He grinned as he unzipped the bag. I was laying on the couch, softly chuckling as he was rummaging through my bag. Jure stood next to him, looking into my bag too. 

"What's this?" Bojan asked as he pulled out a journal. Fuck. Suddenly, I felt more sober than I had in hours. "No, don't look in there." I said as I started to stand up. "Stop her." Bojan giggled. Kris held my wrists down on the couch. I was trying to get out, but he was stronger than I'd hoped. I started kicking my feet around, but Jan grabbed me by my ancles and held them down too. 

"Guys!" I shrieked, struggling to release myself, to no avail. My breath started racing, but I don't think they noticed. Bojan opened the book to the first entry. He cleared his throat, and stood up on the couch. "Please don't." I tried to say, but my voice wasn't there. Tears started welling up in my eyes. The guys were all looking at Bojan as he started reading.

"20th of July, 2017." He said, very theatrically. "Dear..." His voice trailed off. I watched him as his eyes shot over the page. After what felt like ten minutes, but was probably just half a minute, he looked at me and closed the book. "I don't think we should read this." He said. 

Kris and Jan's grip on me loosened, "Why not?" Kris laughed. I was able to pull myself out of their hands, and stood up. I ran towards Bojan, grabbed the journal and my bag. My vision started to become blurry. I sprinted towards my room and shut the door. I tried to lock it, but my hands were shaking too hard, so I stopped trying. I threw my journal in my bag, and threw that on the floor. I fell down on my bed, sobbing. 

I- It hurts. I can't think. I'm so tired. I think I'm going to sleep. That's smart. I think. I hope. I can't breathe. 

Help me.

.•*•.•*•.

Bojan's pov:

I shouldn't have done that. My friends all look at me with confused looks in their eyes as Florence storms off. I flinch when I hear her slamming the door shut. "What did it say?" Jure asked me. "I don't think it's really my place to say." I told them. "I'm going to check on her. This is my fault." I turned around to walk to Florence's room, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.