i

Florence looked out the window of the car, music flooding her ears. She bopped her head along to Arabella, until her dad's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. "We're here." He said. Florence nodded and took out her headphones, stuffing them in her pocket. She looked at the hotel in front of her, admiring the old building. 

Her father handed her her suitcase, and she followed her parents into the hotel. When they got their keys, her mother handed her her key. "You have your own room. Shall we meet up at our room in half an hour? You'll have some time to settle in." She said. Florence nodded. "Sure." 

Walking out of the elevator, Florence parted with her parents, who had to go the other way. She opened the door to her room, and looked around. It was a beautiful, big room, and Florence fell down on the bed. She grabbed her phone, quickly texting her best friend, Iris, that she arrived. 

Florence put some of her stuff away, and fixed up her make up, before walking towards her parents' room. She knocked on the door, and her mom opened the door. "Hi honey, lets go." 

.•*•.•*•.

"Are there any hot guys there?" Iris' voice shouted out of Florence's phone. "I haven't seen any." Florence laughed and shook her head. "Any guys that I would find hot though?" Iris smirked. "Nah." Florence chuckled. "It is beautiful here though, even though the guys aren't. Yet." 

Iris nodded on Florence's screen. "Yeah, I figured. It's your first time in Ljubljana right? I know you told me but I forgot." She said. "It is, and that's okay." Florence smiled. "Any plans for this week?" Iris asked. Florence shook her head. "Not really. Walk around the city, do as little as possible with my parents." She shrugged, "That's all." She added, grinning. 

"Sounds like a great plan." Iris smiled. "Right? And maybe I will meet some hot Slovenian this week." Florence laughed. "I hope so for you. For me, no. I will be hearing about that guy the next year." Iris joked. 

Florence giggled, "That's true. Sorry not sorry." She held up her hands. "Well, I have to go." Iris smiled. "That's okay! I'm going to watch Grease and manifest something like that happens to me." Florence grinned. "Bye, love you." She waved and hung up. 

Florence layed her phone down next to her and grabbed the tv-remote, hitting play on Grease. She sang along to the songs, enjoying the nostalgia of the movie. She heard a knock on her door, and opened it. 

Her mom was standing in front of the door, "What are you planning to do tomorrow?" She asked. Florence shrugged. "I don't know, go to a cafe, walk around the city." She answered. Het mother nodded. "Okay. We're going to walk around as well, maybe we'll go to a museum. Shall we meet up at the hotel at 4 pm?" Florence nodded. "Yeah, that's fine with me." She said. "Goodnight." She smiled at her mom and closed the door again. 

Falling down on her bed, Florence looked at the time. It was only 9.30, and she was not tired at all. She pressed play and let Grease play along, slowly getting tired during the movie. 

When the movie ended, Florence turned off the tv and grabbed her book, reading until she almost fell asleep.

A/N

Not a very long chapter but anyways its the beginning :D