xi

"Can I sit here?" Bojan asked Florence. "Of course." She smiled, taking off her headphones and closing her laptop. "How have you been?" Bojan asked her as he sat down. "Great." Florence nodded, "I finished my study, worked back home for a little, but now I got a job here. What about you?"

"Good." Bojan answered, "Music is now my full time job." Florence's jaw dropped. "Really? That's so cool! Joker Out, right?" He nodded in response. "Yeah. We have released two studio albums." "That's awesome." Florence smiled. "But where did you get a job? You studied film right?"

Florence nodded, "I did, I can't believe you remembered. I got a job at Studio7, actually. Do you know it?" Bojan grinned, "I do actually. They make our videos." Florence's eyes grew big. "Are you kidding?" She asked. Bojan shook his head, "No." He smiled.

"I was actually going there after I got my coffee. Want a ride?" Bojan offered. "Yeah, thanks." Florence smiled. She grabbed her bag and followed Bojan to the counter, where he ordered a coffee. Florence looked at the students, who were all staring at her and Bojan. She got very uncomfortable, so she looked at her shoes.

"Let's go." Bojan nudged her and they walked out of the building. As Bojan led the way to where his car was parked, Florence felt like they were watched the entire time. When they got into the car she finally built up the courage to ask him, "So, are you like famous here?" Bojan smiled uncomfortably. "You could say that." He nodded. "Cool." Florence said. 

Bojan started driving, "It's only a ten minute drive, so we'll be there quickly." He said. Florence nodded, she started playing with her rings again. "How long have you been living here?" Bojan tried to break the awkward silence. "Since yesterday." Florence smiled. "Wow, so really not that long." "No." Florence shook her head. She looked out of the window, desperately looking for something to ask him. 

"Did you finish your study? Since you now have such a different job." She blurted out. "I did." Bojan chuckled. "Wow." Florene muttered, silence falling over them again. Bojan parked the car at Studio7, and they stepped out of the car. Just at the same time, Mark stepped out of the car next to them. 

He looked confused for a second, "Hi, Florence. I'm so happy you are here. I see you've already met Bojan?" He said. Florence smiled at him and nodded. "Hi, I'm really happy to be here. Yeah, we met at a cafe this morning." She explained. Mark didn't look like he understood, so Bojan said, "Turns out we knew each other a few years ago, and I offered to give her a ride." Mark nodded in response and the three walked in the building. 

Kris, Nace, Jure and Jan all arrived not long after, and introduced themselves to Florence. "So, Florence." Mark started, "Of course you know for what you were hired, but you didn't know the full story, since I wasn't allowed to tell you. These guys are going to Eurovision, and they have asked us to help them with their performance, and to film their journey. That's where we want you to help, because of your experience with the contest." He explained. 

Florence nodded. "Sounds great." "Wait, experience?" Bojan asked. Mark looked at Florence to explain, "Yeah, I did camera work there in Rotterdam. I also helped with the production a bit." She smiled. "That's really cool." Nace smiled at her.

"If you're able to, it would be great if you could join us in Hamburg in december, in two weeks. That's where they will be recording the song. We will film the process. The studio is with an apartment, with enough rooms for all of us so you will have your own room." Mark said. "Yeah, I'm available then." Florence nodded. "Perfect. So the plan for today is a photoshoot for the announcement, and during that you can get to know the guys a little, for you will be spending two weeks in the same apartment as them." "Great." Florence smiled. 

First, the guys had to change, and take a lot of group pictures, so Florence sat on a couch, working on the script. She suddenly had some inspiration for it, so she was quickly done with it. When she was, she closed her laptop, tucking it back into her bag. The band were still taking group pictures, so Florence watched them. 

For the first time since she saw him again she really looked at Bojan. He hadn't changed a lot in five years, his jawline was a little less sharp and he had some facial hair, but aside from that he basically looked exactly the same. His eyes were still as beautiful as ever, when they looked at her Florence felt like he could look deep into her soul. His smile was still beaming, lighting up every room he was in. 

He looked very happy to be where he was, with his friends. Between the takes they were joking around, but when the camera was flashing they were very serious - most of the time. The first to get his solo-pictures taken was Bojan, so the other four guys sat down around Florence. "So, where are you from? Your accent doesn't sound Slovene." Kris asked her. "I'm from the Netherlands." Florence smiled at him. "Really?" Jure asked, "So is Kris!"

"Oh, that's really cool." Florence looked at the boy next to her, who nodded in response. "And how old are you?" Nace asked. "I'm 23." "So, the same age as Bojan and Jan." He smiled in return. "Yeah." Florence said, quickly adding, "Apparently." "Did you meet Måneskin?" Jure asked, unable to conceal his curiosity. "I did," Florence grinned, "I met all the artists that performed that year, but I did help Måneskin with their performance, so I did talk to them a lot." 

"That's awesome!" Jure smiled brightly. Florence smiled back at him. He seemed like the person to just cheer you up with his presence. He just beamed light without doing anything. Somehow it felt incredibly calming. 

Kris was called to the set, and Bojan sat down next to Florence. He softly smiled at her, a smile which she returned. the rest of the afternoon she had some small talk with all of the men, getting to know them better. 

At the end of the day, after the band changed back into their normal clothes, Florence said her goodbyes, and walked out of the building. "Wait, Flo!" Bojan called after her, so she stopped and turned around to face him. "What is it?" She smiled. "Don't you want a ride back?" He asked. "No, it's okay. I don't want to bother you, I'll take the bus." Florence nodded. "It's okay though. I don't mind. I can drop you off where we drove away, is that okay?" 

Florence bit on her lip. "Yeah, okay." She followed Bojan to his car. 

A/N:

Happy new year!! I hope everyone who celebrated had great holidays <3 I hope you liked this chapter!!