vi

Just wanted to say I love your comments on my story and thank you for the love you guys are/have been showing me. I really like this chapter, hopefully you do too.

-------------

Bojan sprinted up the stairs of Florence's hotel, his bag almost falling off his shoulder. When he arrived at the floor she was staying, he stopped for a second to catch his breath. A man he vaguely recognized stepped out of the elevator, looking him up and down with a faint look of disgust in his eyes before he walked to the other side. Bojan recollected himself and walked towards Florences room, looking back once more right when the man did too. 

He knocked on her door, which opened almost immediately after he did. A bright smile appeared on his face as he saw Florence's face. She was wearing a black flowy dress that hugged her curves perfectly, making his smile grow even bigger. She smiled back at him. "Hi." She said, stepping aside so he could walk in. She scanned the hall, but she didn't see anything. She only heard a door locking, but didn't think anything of it.

"So, I listened to your song." Florence said to Bojan, as she sat down next to him on the edge of her bed. "And? What do you think?" He asked, his voice revealing his nervousness. "I love it. Your style is so cool and new. It's a really cool song." Bojan's cheeks started turning red, making Florence smile even more. "And the video is cool too." 

Bojan chuckled. "Thank you. But I imagine the video is nothing compared to what you make." He said. Florence shook her head. "No, I really like the idea of your video. It's creative. And the angles and backgrounds are amazing too. It's filmed really well." She smiled brightly. 

Bojan smiled, "Thank you so much. Now I want to see some of your videos too, it's only fair." He said, looking her into her eyes. "No, they're not that good anyways. And they're in Dutch so they won't be interesting for you anyway." Florence shook her head. "I don't care. I will like them anyway." Bojan said. A small smile creeped onto Florence's lips. 

"Okay then." Florence said, reaching for her bag and grabbing her laptop out of it. "Let's see." She scrolled through the different videos she had on her laptop. "There are a few options. I have a short film, a videoclip and I have a video for a poem here. Which one do you want to see?" Bojan smiled, "I don't know, the one you like best." He answered. 

Florence frowned, "The videoclip?" Bojan nodded. "Sure. What song is it for?" He asked. "I don't know if you know it. It's called 'If Love Was a Crime', it's a Eurovision song. Bulgaria 2016." Florence said, mentally stopping herself before she started ranting about the small Eurovision facts she knew. Bojans eye's widened. "You like Eurovision?" He asked. Florence grinned. "I love it, and I'm such a nerd about it, too." She answered.

The smile on Bojans face grew. "I love it too!" He said. "Really? That's awesome." Florence smiled. "So, tell me a bit about the video." Bojan said. "Well, it's really not that surprising. It's about two lovers having the time of their life one summer. Iris is an actress so she acted in it with her - then - girlfriend. I filmed and edited everything." She explained. "Sounds cool," Bojan nodded, "Put it on." He smiled. 

Florence clicked the play button, and the video started to play. She had seen the video hundreds of times by now, so during the video she was mostly looking at Bojan, trying to find out what he thought of the video. He looked very focused, but a smile was still lingering around his lips. 

When the video was done a bright smile appeared on Bojan's face. "I loved it. The shots were really cool, and the editing too." Florence blushed because of all the compliments. "Thank you. It really means a lot to me when you say that." Bojan's eyes were piercing into hers, and her mind totally fogged for a second. "Um," She shook them out of their trance, "I'm sure I've told you this already but you do remember that I'm leaving in two days?" She looked down at her hands, picking at her nails. Bojan lifted her head back up, forcing her to look into his eyes again. "I remember. But we'll just make the best out of these last two days, okay?" He said, a reassuring smile on his lips.