xvii

About a week later, we're home again. Christmas has just been, although I didn't do anything special for it. Everyone already had other plans. Honestly, I'm fine with that. I had a great time, watching Christmas movies and cooking a nice meal for myself. The past week Bojan and I have been talking a lot, it's been nice. 

Today we had plans to hang out, the six of us. Sadly though, I got pretty sick, so I had to cancel. I sent them a text, and got myself out of bed to make some tea. I leaned against the counter as my kettle was heating up the water, I got a little lightheaded from standing. I saw my reflection in the window, I looked like shit. My hair was greasy and a mess, I had big dark circles under my eyes, and I was super pale. 

I poured the water in my cup and walked into my living room, falling onto the couch. I wanted to get a blanket, but it was on the other side of the room, and I wasn't feeling like getting up. I grabbed the tv remote, started looking for movies to watch, when I stumbled upon a Dutch movie I hadn't watched for a while. Achtste Groepers Huilen Niet. (Eighth Graders Don't Cry or Cool Kids Don't Cry, the Dutchies will get it :)) 

I used to love that movie, I have seen it thousands of times. It always makes me cry, but that's okay, it's such a beautiful story. I clicked on play, when the doorbell rang. I immediately paused the movie again. I pulled myself off the couch and walked to the door. When I opened it, I was met with Bojan. He had a bouquet of flowers in one hand, a bag in the other. His hair was looking very good today, and his cheeks were slightly blushing. He smiled at me, his incredibly cute and charming smile.

"What- What are you doing here?" I stuttered. "Taking care of you." He smiled, "Go back in, I brought soup." He softly nudged me back into my house and walked in too. I was taken aback by him being here, so I just walked back into the living room in silence, and stood there. "Where do you keep your vases?" Bojan walked in, holding up the flowers. "I'll do that." I said, walking into the kitchen. Bojan followed me, watched me as I grab a vase. "You should lay down, you're sick." He said.

"Okay." I sighed. I sat down on the couch, and watched Bojan fill the vase with water, putting the flowers in it. He brought it to the living room and put it on a table. "Do you want soup?" He asked me. I shook my head, "No, thanks. I just had some." I smiled at him, before shivering. "Are you cold?" He rushed toward the blanket and carefully draped it over me. "Thanks." I weakly smiled at him. 

He sat down next to me, looking at the tv. "What were you watching?" He asked. "This Dutch movie. It's really beautiful. They have English subtitles, not Slovene though." I told him. "That's okay." He nodded. I pressed play, and rested my head on Bojan's shoulder. 

.•*•.•*•.

Bojan's pov:

At the end of the movie, both Florence and I were crying. "You said this movie was beautiful. It's devastating." I said through my tears. "I'm sorry." She giggled while crying, it was so cute, "But it's beautiful too." I nodded in response. "It is. Soup?" I stood up. She chuckled, "Yeah, thanks." She wiped the tears off my cheeks as I walked into the kitchen

I warmed up the soup and came back with a bowl later. "Thank you." She smiled at me. I got myself a bowl to and sat down next to her. Florence was contently eating her soup, she looked so cute. Her cheeks and nose were a little pink, although she looked pretty pale. Her hair was a little messy, but I think it added character. 

She looked a little sleepy, so after she finished her soup I asked, "Do you need to sleep?" She softly nodded, like she didn't want to admit it. "That's okay." I smiled. She smiled back, stood up, and walked towards her room. 

"Will you stay?" She asked, quietly. "Of course. I'll be right here." I nodded at her. "Take anything you need, you know where it is." She told me before she closed the door. 

She's so cute. I'm so glad she didn't completely hate me after my asshole move in Hamburg, and that we're friends now. I don't think I could live without her, knowing she hated me. 

.•*•.•*•.

Florence's pov:

"Hey, wake up, you're okay. You're okay Florence. You're here with me." I woke up heavily breathing and sweating. Bojan was whispering soothing words, his arms held me tightly to his chest. "It's okay." He said. I just had a fever dream, I don't remember exactly what happened. It was something with my mother following me, and she suddenly died, and was still following me? It was weird. 

"How did you-?" I asked Bojan. "You were screaming." He explained. "Oh." Was all I said. "Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded. "Yeah, thanks." I deeply breathed in, I could smell his scent. He smelled so good and somehow it calmed me down. "Do you want some tea, some water?" Bojan asked me. I nodded. "Tea would be nice." 

We walked back to the living room together, Bojan ordered me to sit back down on the couch. It didn't seem like he was going to let me win that argument, so I did. He was really cute and caring today. I'm so glad we're friends again. Living without him is not something I want to go through again.

A/N

I don't know how I feel about this chapter, I don't love it. But it's just a little filler chapter so it's okay. The next chapter will be better, I promise!