xix

The day after the party, I flew to the Netherlands, where I spent a week with Iris and Lily. It was great seeing them again, and I had the best time. Yesterday I got back to Ljubljana, and today I have a little coffee date with Bojan, Kris, Nace, Jure, and Jan.

We were going to the cafe, and talk about what they wanted for their music video. I walked in the cafe, and sat down in the back corner, at a bigger table, a little hidden. The cafe was pretty empty, there was only an elderly couple sitting there. Not long after, Kris entered, with Bojan walking right behind him, he looked a little annoyed. They walked towards me, we greeted each other. "What's wrong?" I asked Bojan. "I was just talking to him about something that happened here a few years ago-" Kris started, "Nothing important." Bojan cut him off, smiling at me.

Nace, Jure and Jan also walked in soon after that, all of us sitting around the table. We were talking about anything and everything, Bojan asked me about my trip back home. 

"It was great. I loved seeing my girls again and I loved being able to speak Dutch or any language and not be judged for my accent." I grinned. "You can do that here too." Kris said in Dutch. "Yeah, but only to you, that's different." "This is not fair, what did you say?" Bojan asked, making Kris and I laugh. "Nothing important Bojč." I smiled. 

"Anyway, let's get started on the brainstorming." I said after the barista had brought us our coffees. I pulled my laptop out of my bag, a little paper flew out of it, fluttering on the ground at Kris' feet. "You dropped-" He begun, but when he looked at the paper he stopped talking. He looked at Bojan, back at the paper, and at me with a confused look on his face. I looked at the thing in his hand, and it clicked. It was the polaroid picture of Bojan. In 2017. Fuck.

The other four guys looked at Kris and I in confusion. "What is it?" Jure asked. "Why do you... have this?" Kris asked me, ignoring Jure. I looked at Bojan, a slight panicked look in my eyes. Jan snatched the photo out of Kris' hands, after looking at it for a second, he showed it to Bojan. "Did you know she had this?" He asked him.

Bojan looked at the picture, his features softening. He looked at me, it looked like his eyes sparkled. Those sparkled quickly left his eyes though, when he looked at Kris. Jan was showing the picture to Nace and Jure. "Would you care to explain why you have this?" Kris asked me. I again looked at Bojan, "I think he can do that, better than me. I don't know what you know." I said softly. Bojan nodded.

"So, you remember the girl from five years ago?" He mainly looked at Jan and Kris as he asked this. They nodded, they still looked very confused. "Well," Bojan looked at me, "That's her." Their brows furrowed as their eyes shot between me and Bojan. "You're- She's-" Kris stuttered. Bojan and I just nodded. "I don't understand. Who are you guys talking about?" Jure asked. 

"Five years ago I was here on a trip, I met Bojan back then. We had a great time but I had to go back home, so we broke off our contact. And then I came back here and found out I'm working with him." I explained with a soft smile. "Wait, so you already knew each other?" Nace clarified. I nodded in response. 

"So, your favourite city is Tokyo?" Kris asked, a small smirk appeared on his lips. "Yes, how do you know that?" I asked, it was my turn to be confused now. "And, you like space?" Jan added. I looked at Bojan, whose cheeks had turned red. He was avoiding my gaze, so I looked back at Jan and Kris. "You know, from Tokio and Vem da greš?" Kris smiled, I shook my head. "I have to admit, I haven't listened to your music yet, so I have no idea what you're talking about." Kris' smile faded, "You haven't?" I shrugged, "It felt like an invasion of your privacy somehow."

"We literally published those songs for everyone to hear." Jan laughed. "Yeah, that's true." I nodded, "I just haven't listened yet." I chuckled. The atmosphere felt awkward, Jan handed me the picture back. "Thanks." I murmured, putting it back into my bag. 

"The videoclip." I put a smile on my face and opened my laptop.

A/N

Short chapter but yeah