xxii

It's been a few months since the first date with Bojan. Almost exactly three months, to be precise. These three months have been the best, but most chaotic months of my life. Bojan and I have been exploring our relationship, and it has been amazing together. But, we were also working on their Eurovision performance, flying around Europe to the pre-parties, and making a new music video in the meantime. And now, the definitive moment of it all. 

I was sat next to Mark and Bojan in the green room. They had just performed, Bojan was still a little out of breath. Mae Muller was just done with her song, and we were listening to the hosts talking. In a short bit the boys would be filmed for the recap of the songs, and then the interval acts would start. 

The clips started, beginning with Teya and Salena. I had briefly met most of the contestants, but the majority of the time I was behind a camera, filming them for the Carpe Diem series. The Austrian girls were incredibly kind though. The contestants flashed by, and someone with a camera ran towards our bench, getting ready for the 5 second shot. As we were told before, everyone who wasn't in the band stood up, so we wouldn't be in the shot. The guys bowed, and made hearts of their hands, and in a few seconds Croatia's song started. 

The results obviously hadn't been given yet, but I was already so proud of these guys. It didn't matter if they were going to win, or end last, I would be proud nonetheless. They have given their everything on and off stage, and even if they didn't win everyone would love them. The contestants loved them, and so many of the fans, too. They were loved around Europe already, and I didn't doubt that that was still going to grow. 

Hannah Waddingham and Graham Norton were done talking, and the first interval act started. A few contestants were walking around, and stopped by us to talk with the guys. Sam Ryder was currently singing Space Man, I was bopping my head along. For a moment I thought back to the contest two years ago, when I couldn't really enjoy the songs, I was making sure everything was going well. I don't think I could've ever imagined I would be sitting at the same contest, two years later, enjoying myself. While sitting next to Bojan, I think that would be the most baffling thing for 22 year old me. 

I looked at the man, who was laughing with Jere. I love how good of a friend he found in him. He was laughing hard at something the Finnish man said, it made me smile. He looked so happy and so beautiful

.•*•.•*•.

About 90 minutes later, we were still sitting on the same couch. Our points had been announced, we were 21st. We were still waiting on the last few points, more specifically we were waiting for Finland's points. Estonia's points were just announced, so they were next. "You received... 376 points!" Graham exclaimed. We all cheered for our friend, who'd just become the new leader of the scoreboard. 

Not long after, it was announced that Sweden had won. We clapped for Loreen, and when she went to take the stage the boys ran to Jere. They walked backstage together, comforting him. "You're the people's winner, they won't forget you." Kris smiled. In an attempt to cheer up his friend, Bojan put on his neon green bolero, and hung the Finnish flag around him. When Jere saw this, he laughed brightly. Bojan smiled, and started singing Cha Cha Cha. I smiled at the sight of it, he knew just how to cheer up Jere.

.•*•.•*•.

The next day, Bojan was going to visit some people in London, while I was going to see Iris and Lily for a few days. In the hotel room, I hugged him tightly. "I'm so proud of you, and I'm gonna miss you." I said into his chest. He pulled away from the hug, and put his hands on his cheeks. "I love you, Flo." My heart skipped a beat. We'd never said that to each other. "I love you too, Bojč." I meant it. He smiled so brightly, it made me love him even more. He kissed me, I didn't want it to stop. Sadly, we had to go. I pulled away and smiled at him. "We should go." I pecked a kiss on his lips, and we walked out of the hotel room.

A/N

I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but idk it's cute. There's going to be a bit of a time jump again, but the story is not done yet!!! There's going to be a bit of dramaaaaaaa hehehe