xx

While writing this I've listened to this song a lot so yeah I though I'd add it. This song is so Bojan coded imo 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday we had the music video shoot. I filmed some behind the scenes stuff and some other things, it went well. Today I wasn't really doing much. It's a Saturday, so I was just sitting in my house, baking a cake. I thought about yesterday, and decided to text Mia. We'd hung out a few times already, and I'd really consider her a friend.

16.30

Mia, I still have to tell you about yesterday
You had to be there but the way Bojan 
looked at me was crazy
With his big smile
I thought I was going to melt
It was so cute
He looked so cute too
In his outfit and everything

I put my phone away again, as my timer went. I pulled the cake out of the oven, it looked good. A notification popped up on my phone.

new message from: Bojan
I'm coming over right now

What? Why is he coming over? I don't get it. I clicked on the message, and I realized. I didn't text Mia. I texted Bojan. And he was on his way over to my house right now. I looked up and saw myself in the window, I looked like shit. My hair was in an ugly bun and I was wearing sweats and an oversized hoodie. 

I checked the time. If he was really coming over right now, I had approximately 10 minutes before he'd arrive. Mentally picking a casual but cute outfit I ran into my room, gathering clothes that were appropriate for this. I threw them on and brushed my hair into a ponytail. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Bojan will be here in... 5 minutes. Why did I not look at who I texted? I'm such an idiot. Now he will be breaking off our friendship and never want to see me again and he will get me fired - understandably, this isn't a very professional approach to the people I work for. I fucked it all up by being stupid. I'll have to move back to the Netherlands, hope Mark will still give me a recommendation so I can get a job there. I hate myself, why did I have to be so stupid?

The doorbell rang. Fuck. Here I go. I walked to the door, and opened it. Bojan was standing there, basically panting. His hair was hanging in front of his eyes and drops of sweat were running down his face. I breathed in, "Do you want to come in?" He nodded and entered my apartment. 

"I- I'm sorry." I stuttered when we stood in my livingroom. "I shouldn't have said such a thing, and I definitely shouldn't have sent it to you. I understand you will get me fired, and I hope you'll accept my apology." When I was done talking, I didn't dare to look him in the eyes. I was staring at the ground, when I heard him chuckle. 

"Do you really think that's what I came here for?" He asked. I nodded, slowly looking up. He was looking at me with sparkling eyes, a small smile on his lips. "Did you mean what you texted?" I nodded again. 

And then, I realized. Suddenly. I realized what it is that makes him so amazing to me. He makes me feel safe. When he arrived here, my worries seemed to fade away, they didn't matter anymore. He makes me feel good about myself, he makes me feel content and happy, without worrying about everything. I feel calm when I'm with him. 

Bojan stepped closer to me. I looked up, I could feel his breath on my lips. My breath turned heavy, so did his. His eyes had a questioning look in them. I slightly nodded, or at least I hope I did. He neared his face to mine, our lips were just inches away from each other. Softly, he connected them. The kiss was very gentle and sweet. Bojan cupped my cheeks with his hands as I layed my hands on his shoulders. It felt so familiar, so safe. The two of us, together.

When Bojan broke the kiss, he looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. "You have no idea how much I have missed that." He said softly. I smiled at him, "I think I do." His beautiful, big, brown eyes looked at me, and I felt like I was about to melt. 

"Do you... Want to go on a date with me?" Bojan asked. My smile grew. "I would love to." I nodded. Bojan grinned widely, his signature grin. His eyes were squeezed shut, and I don't think he has ever looked cuter. My heart fluttered, realizing he, this incredibly cute man, has just asked me to go on a date with him. He just kissed me. Is this a dream? 

Bojan pulled me out of my thoughts as he looked towards my kitchen. "It smells good in here." He commented. I smiled, "I baked a cake, you want some?"

A/N

I'm sorry for uploading such a short chapter again! I think the next one will be longer xx