iv

Florence waved at Bojan, who was walking up to the hotel. "Hi." She smiled. "Hi." Bojan said, "Shall we go?" He offered his hand for her to take, an offer which she gladly accepted. "So, will you finally tell me what we are going to do?" Florence asked.

Bojan grinned. "Stargazing. In the park." He said. Florence's mouth fell open. "That's amazing." She said. "You mentioned you liked astrology." Bojan explained. "I brought a rug so we can lay comfortably." Florence blushed. "I didn't bring anything, just my polaroidcamera." She awkwardly chuckled. "That's okay." Bojan smiled.

When they arrived at the park Bojan laid down the rug he brought, and they sat down on it. Florence laid down on her back, and Bojan laid down next to her, grabbing her hand. "Did you know that that's Jupiter?" Florence asked, pointing to a bright dot in the sky. "I didn't. That's pretty cool." Bojan said, quickly glancing at Florence.

He looked back up at the stars. "It looks like they're dancing." Florence remarked. "They're dancing for us." Bojan whispered. Florence looked at him, and he turned his head towards hers. Her eyes fluttered to his lips, before looking straight in his eyes. Bojans fingers were drawing patterns on her skin, the slightest touch making Florences skin tingle. "I like you, Flo." Bojan whispered. "I like you too Bojan." Florence softly said back.

Bojans hand moved to her cheek, and his head neared hers. He softly kissed her, breaking the kiss not long after. Florence was softly smiling. "We should join the stars, don't you think?" She whispered. Bojan blinked. "What?" He asked. Florence closed her eyes in embarrassment. "That came out so wrong." She laughed, "I meant, we should dance with them."

Bojan smiled. "I agree." He stood up, and held out his hand. Florence took it, and they started dancing together. "Wait, I want to take a picture of you." Florence grabbed her bag and took out her polaroidcamera. Bojan looked at her with a smile, and she took a picture of him.

The camera slowly rolled out the picture, and Florence looked at it. "It looks good." She smiled, putting the picture in her bag. "I want a picture of you too." Bojan grabbed the camera out of her hand, and quickly took a picture of her while she was laughing. When the picture came out he tucked it in his pocket.

Florence put her camera back in her bag, and when she stood up, Bojan was standing closer to her than she thought. He kissed her again, and it felt like time stopped. Florence broke the kiss, "Would you like to come back to my hotel room?" She smirked. "I have a king sized bed." She shrugged.

Bojan grinned. "I would love to." They quickly packed their stuff, and walked out of the park. There were not a lot of people outside, and the two teenagers were running and dancing through the streets of Ljubljana. 

.•*•.•*•.

Florence woke up by knocking on her door. She groaned, slowly opening her eyes. She looked at Bojan, still asleep next to her. Grabbing her phone, Florence looked at the time as another knock hit the door. "Open up, Florence." Her mothers voice rang through the door. Florence, suddenly wide awake, shook Bojan awake. 

"What is it?" He said, his morning voice croaky and dark. "My mom is here. Get in the bathroom, now." Florence whisper-shouted. Bojan rubbed his hands in his eyes, and stood up. Florence grabbed the first shirt she saw and put it on, only now noticing she was only wearing underwear. Bojan quickly stumbled into the bathroom, and Florence softly closed the door behind him.