CHAPTER TWENTY- Shuttle and gone

You know how much I love my shuttle. Everyone, knows how much I love my beautiful winged spacecraft, sleek brilliant black metal, full 360 spin custom seats, perfect carbon air pressure, and of course my sweet sweet refrigerator filled to the brim with all my favorite snacks. When I was told we'd be taking MY Leviathan to Naboo, I was shocked. At first I was under the impression we'd be taking a typical transit runner, but no. That's certainly not the case.

That is how I ended up cross-armed in the cockpit, once again in the seat behind Gage. Just like how Anakin and Padme always brought C-3PO and R2-D2 with them, the same was with me and my droid. Though he would never leave the ship during said missions, it was always nice to know he was taking care of my craft. That didn't stop me from acting like a toddler though.

Anakin looked at me and rolled his eyes, "Your ship's cloaking device is the best thing to protect the Senator, come on Princess, it's not like you wouldn't have offered it anyways." He said, noticing my odd behavior.

I groaned, "But this is the second time you've been in my seat!" I whined, spinning a circle in my chair by stepping my feet.

He laughed, "You're such a baby."

Padme looked between us and tilted her head, "I apologize for the inconvenience, Vaesella." She then admitted, shaking off whatever thought she was previously wondering about.

I rubbed my face and scrunched my nose, "No. No, you're fine. Ani's right, I'm being a baby." Then I remembered something, cocking back my fist and punching the boys shoulder, watching him flinch and look back at me like I had seven heads

"What was that for?!" Anakin screeched.

"Calling me Princess." I smirked.

He laughed yet again, "But you are a princess!"

"That doesn't make it right for you to call me that."

"Well, then what should I call you? Your Royal Highness?"

"You could start by not being such a smartass."

"Come on, you know you love it."

"Shut up!"

"Yes, Princess."

Gage spun his head around and looked me in my eyes and I froze. Even though I'd grown up around the companion bot, it was still creepy to see something I have had conversations with literally spin its head and look at me. We both blinked at each other in silence.

The shiny black armored droid was still driving as he said, "Master Ella, as the host of this ship, why don't you offer Miss Padme some hot tea?"

Anakin pinched his brow, "Why don't you ever ask her to get me tea?" He asked, seemingly in confusion.

"Because you are a man, why don't you offer to get tea every once and a while?" Gage sarcastically asked, spinning his head back to face forward to see where he was driving.

"I hate you." Anakin said, glaring over to his side at Gage.

"I love you too, Skywalker." The droid replied with a hint of cynicism.

Anakin groaned and rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help but smile a bit as his anger faded away. He looked around the cabin and noticed Padme was already sipping tea. "Ah. So who's the princess around here, huh?" He said curiously, looking over at Padme.

I nodded and sipped some myself, "I'm quick." I mused.

"So no tea for me?" He asked rhetorically.

I reached for the table at my side and grabbed the second cup in front of me, leaning over to hand it to him. Two lumps of sugar, just the way he liked it. Typically I knew Anakin to be more of a coffee man, but I knew he'd complain about not having one so I jumped ahead. I smirked victoriously, "Who's the baby now?"