CHAPTER ONE- Run Fast kick ass

I could hear the droids shooting behind me as I ran, the incessant words "Roger Roger" echoing behind me. My face screwed shut in pain as I held a bloody wound on my side, a sizzling gunshot making itself known as a holler left my lips.

The pain from the gunshot was excruciating, but I knew I couldn't afford to slow down. I pushed myself to keep running, not caring where I was going, just trying to get away from the droids. I heard their voices trailing behind me, their metallic words taunting me: "Roger Roger." I tried to ignore them, but the pain was getting worse and I couldn't help but moan in agony.

I just had to get back to my ship. The Leviathan would get us outta here, he always did.

I ran even faster, but the pain from the gunshot wound becoming unbearable. I could feel the blood starting to soak through my clothes, sticking the material to my skin, causing me to feel lightheaded. I felt like I couldn't go on much longer, but I knew I had to make it back to my ship. No matter what, I was going to make it, and I was going to get The Leviathan out of here.

I watched the beautiful, black, sleek ship. Looking similar to a high tech Razor Crest. It was certainly stronger. A faint echo of hope pounded through my veins, the hope that I could make it to the Leviathan with my life. I removed my hand from the gunshot and cupped it around my mouth, screaming towards the heap of metal.

"Gage!" I boomed, "START THE SHIP!"

The door opened and the head of an oddly humanoid droid popped out, wide spinny green eyes staring back at her. Gage's eyes widened as he saw the squad of B1-battle droids chasing his compatriots, seemingly screaming and running towards the cockpit. Or at least that's what I hoped happened, how should I know? I was across a burning field running for my life...

I watched as the ship began to take off, the wind from the thrusters threatening to blow me away. The ship had already begun to rise above the ground and I felt the adrenaline pouring through my limbs, knowing I was only seconds away from escaping. But as the ship began to rise, I saw the squad of B1-battle droids begin to make their way towards it rather than me. They were moving quickly and I could see their blasters aim in the direction of the Leviathan.

A growl escaped my lips, "You're RUINING MY MISSION!" I raised my hand and took a deep breath, feeling the force around me, though my appreciation was short lived as I quickly thrust my hand at the ground, watching many droids crush into the scorched earth, ignoring my saber on my hip. There were too many droids. There were too many to go against, but that didn't mean I was above protecting my ship. You can shoot at me, but don't you dare shoot my ship.

Just as the ship began to take off, I made my last sprint leaping onboard the Leviathan, narrowly escaping the barrage of blaster fire from the battle droids. As I hit the ground I felt the wind of the engine, the metallic body of the ship was warm as I grabbed onto the railing to pull myself up.

The door shut, ceiling me inside as the shields activated. Keeping us safe as we made our getaway. Like any normal person, my eyes shut blissfully, fluttering shut even, as I coughed and let out multiple sighs of relief while leaning against a bar.

I stood there for a moment, the relief finally sinking in fully. I was safe now, the adrenaline and fear slowly fading away. As my body started to relax, I noticed my side hurt worse than I thought it did. The gunshot wound was probably getting infected and I needed a doctor, but I would have to wait until later. For now, I was just happy to be alive and safe.

I furrowed my brows, "Gage?!" I called out, "Gage--"

But before I could call out a second time, the boisterous droid so gratuitously named Gage2407 came rushing out of the cockpit with an open box of Medical supplies. Probably more than I needed for a simple gunshot.