25

Time skip:-

Author pov:-

Yuna wake up and the very first thing she saw, tae snuggle to suga, she smile and crase tae's hair and kiss his forehand then she saw kookie sleeping holding her night dress in his little fist tightly. She chuckled and after adjusting kookie she peck in suga's lips. Then she move to washroom.

Time skip

Every person wake from their dreamland except kids. Suga is in his gym. Yuna preparing breakfast senior Mr min reading newspaper and senior Mrs min enjoying her tea.

Yuna look at wall clock then move to chimmy's room to wake him up, on the other side senior mrs min left to yuna and suga's bedroom.

Yuna make chimmy ready.  And went to her bedroom, where mrs min was going to wake kookie when yuna say "mom stop".

Mrs min stop and look at yuna with a frown. Yune smile and said "let him sleep, if you'll wake him, he'll be cranky all day.

In reply mrs min only nodded, which is quite disturbing for yuna because when in morning she greet her in response she only nooded and now also the same. She shrug all these thoughts and then her eyes fall on tae who is sitting on the bed yawning. she move to him and kiss all our his face then said good morning princess"

Tae nodded and said "morning". And Get down from the bed and starts moving outside the room. When yuna said "baby let me help you to get ready".

Tae stop at his track then look at yuna and said coldly "you always say that now I'm not little, I'm a big boy and big brother now, so im behaving like one. I'll do all my work like I was doing in past 2 days, I learn everything.  Saying all this he left.

Yuna release a sigh and sat on her bed hiding her face in her palms. Mrs min also left room without saying anything.

Time skip:-

Dining table, everyone was having their breakfast and favorite dishes. Mostly tae's favorite dishes were prepared by yuna.

But what he eating is straberry milkshake and oast. Yuna said
Him, no need to eat it, but he shook his head and continue eating making different different faces.

Yuna left to kitchen to prepare pancakes for tae.

Everone was eating silently. when mrs min said "we'll Leave in few hours". sugo nodded and said "inform me before leaving, but why skip soon"?

Mrs min smile scarcely and said "I'm not getting homely vibe from here". suga stop enting and ask  "what do you mean emma"?

Mrs min replied "I don't think, I speak in foreign language that you are unable to understand my words" she roll her hazel eyes of them then she look at tae and said very lovingly "are you done with your packing baby". Tas nodded and sille brightly.

suga observe everything then said "wait a minute, tae packing? Where is he going"? Mrs min smile and  said" tae coming with us."

"okay. but his classes? sugs said.

"tae was doing online classes right" Mrs min replied.

"Okay, He can go but for how many days"?

suga ask Mrs min replied very calmly "tae'll not come here again, from now onwards he'll stay with me".  when mrs min finished talking they heared a loud sound of utensil breaking they move their head towards sound and saw yuna standing there numb.