11

Author pov:-

5 am in the morning kookie is moving on his bed finding his mumma as he want his morning milky. But after not finding the warmth of his mother his sleep broke and he open his eyes and realisation hit him and he remember that he was sleeping in his room not in his parents room he pout and move to his parent room.

Here min couple are sleeping in each other's embrace under the duvets as it was chilly inside the room because they forget to turn off the AC and it is more comfortable to hug your partner and give body warmth to each other.

Kookie came infront of his parents room door and starts banging it, which make yuna groan and move due to movement suga starts to suck her nipples she open her eyes and saw her husband sucking her nipples.

She forcefully took himself out from suga's hold wincing at the stinging pain in her pussy and lower back.

She slowely parted her legs trying not to let out any kind of unholy sound because his innocent baby is outside the room banging very hard on the door and ready to break it. And she don't even know when his horny husband again put his muscular thing inside her after freaking 3 rough rounds.

She then shake his husband an attempt to wake his sleepy head husband and unknowingly or knowingly, he move his hips foward making yuna gasp and shout, "Yoongi..~"

Suga finally open-his eyes and irritadely said "what happen let me sleep and you too also sleep are you not tired want another round". She huff in anger and shout "shut up and first remove this thing out of me".

He smrik and harshly first thrust and pull it out in one go making yuna moan in sensitivity.

She hit him and said "how bad you are, and second how can you sleep when your son is literally banging on the door ready to break it. open it he must be hungry". She starts to adjust her cloth(suga's shirt), and he was ready to sleep again "Min Yoongi" shout yuna.

He huridely move towards door and open it. He Saw jungkook standing there jungkook raise his both hand up and said "up" suga smile at his little bean and he pick him up in his arms and come inside room.

Jungkook shiver due to coldness of their room and snuggle to suga. Yuna fastly off the AC and said "come inside duvet baby". Suga move towards bed and put kookie in between them Jungbook come closer to his mumina, and he snuggle into her and said "maa (he use the word 'maa' when he is very hungry or sad) hungry" with puppy eyes and a cute pout. "And maa cold" he again complained.

Then yuna said "temperature will become normal in few minutes baby". And she engulf his little bean in her arms and from back side suga also hug his family giving his body warmth to his son.

After sometime the room temperature become normal kookie whine, and said "maa hungry". "oh! so sorry my love mumma forget about that" said yuna.

She open his shirt's few buttons and put his night wipple in his mouth but but due to suga's sucking right nipple all night Yuna isn't lactating much. Kookie whine and said "no milky" and his eyes turns glossy. Yuna glair at his husband. Jugkook saw where is his mother watching and after realising she is glaring his father. He understand his father drink his milky and he starts to punch his father. Yuna's eyes widen and suga who was sleeping his sleep also broke and jungkook was continuously punching suga while saying "bad dada no milky for kookie" and starts crying.

Yuna stop him and said kookie that's bad manners baby, say sorry to dada and baby there is still milky in this one" ( pointing his left breast).

He ignore her sorry words and move to his mother and put his lips on Yuna's left nipple, and starts to sucks and after sometime he hums at his milky taste.

Suga was just stunned at his son antics. Yuna chuckle and tap on his husband's head & said "sleep baby".

suga replied "you are spoiling him". she chuckle and said "I know I can't do anything" and she was crasing his son's hair from Left hand and from right hand her husband's hairs. He also chuckle, as his son was making sound while sucking and humming time to time and sleep in his mother's arms holding her shit in his fist.

Time skip {at 9'o clock in the morning}

Yuna's sleep broke due to sunlight coming from window and the first thing she saw her son still sucking her breast time to time still in his sleep and other side his husband hugging her tightly shirtless and she is sandwich between them.

She chuckle as this is all what happen every morning she first kiss his baby's forehead then remove her nipple from his mouth with a pop sound and he whine in his sleep and open his mouth and starts to suck his lower lip making sound. "oh! my baby you are really very hungry isn't it" she said to herself admiring her baby. she crase her baby's hair and he hum in satifaction.

" why are you growing so fast, I want you to always be my little whinny baby bunny" she said with glossy eyes, admiring her baby.
She then free herself from her husband's tight grip on her waist and then his little baby's grip on her shirt and move to washroom to fresh-n-up for the day.

To be continued....

Thank you for reading if you like fje update please hit the star button.

And tell me what you think will happen to kookie will yuna punish him for punching his dad?

Please ignore my mistakes.
See you all soon...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜