14

Yuna pov:-

I said "wow what an improvement mostly all of you are standing great being a teacher I'm proud of you" and smile scarcely. "Ok who gave me answers go home your today's class ends here. Stay safe and tomorrow also we'll discuss the same thing" 4 students who were sitting nodded and leave my house. " students who are standing stay in your position" i said frimly.

I move to my kids and said " you both are done with your test how much left?" They both plead in unison "mumma there is too many questions give us atleast 1 hour more?" Test is only of 2 hours still I'm giving you both extra 30 minutes more be happy and submit you answer sheet in given time" i said frimly to them. They gulp and nodded.

I move to my students and said to them "now punishment time how many questions i saked you yeonjun?" he shutter and replied "five". "ok! each question 2 strokes show me your hand". He show me his palm. So i said "no-no kid make a fist and then show me your knuckles. (Twins are also listning to yuna).

Yeonjun show his knuckles and i said sternly to him "count Yeonjun if you miss any stores and I'll again start from 1 got it. I hit hardly on his knuckles Yeonjun hiss but twins shout "aaaaahhhhhhh mumma hurts".🤦🏻‍♀️

And then whole class starts laughing and Yeonjun who has eyes filled with tears also laugh.
I was so done with them i shout to my twins "did I hit you both"?
They shook their head and said "no mumma". "Then stop your nonsence and concentrate on your test" i shout.

Tae shook his head and said "mumma please leave Yeonjun hyung please he'll not repeat it please mumma your hits are hard please" said while showing his puppy eyes.

I sigh and said "tae baby you want strokes instead of hyung"? He immediately shook his head. Then I shout at him "stop adviceing me what to do go back to your seat you only have 20 minutes left". He unwilling left to his seat. "All of you (students) are enjoying, wait for few minutes you'll enjoy more" Then I again hit yeonjun he hiss again and twins also hiss in horror. And at 10th hit yeonjun starts crying, I hug yeonjun and console him he is also like my kid And like that punishment ends of my students and they left.

Then I said to my twins "both of you submit your test now pencil down". They gulp and nodded. They both submit there tests and I said "stay here and see what had you both done wrong". They nodded "so first chimmy! baby come". He came infront of me and I saw his answer sheet and supersiengly out of 10 questions he had only write 4 answers and 1 is wrong in 4. I said to chimmy "what is this"? He hang his head low and said "sorry mumma but without you u can't understand". I nodded and said him "so you should come to me if you are not getting the topics". He pout and said" "you were busy".

I sigh and said " jimin in the corner kneel down hands up-" He intrupt and said "but why"? I replied "I'll tell you now move and don't disobey me" (sternly). He move to corner and kneel down.

I move my gaze towards tae and said "you want invitation"? He shook his head, and come to me with his answer sheet but what i saw is he has only solved 1 question and sheet is blank, I look at him and he hang his head low. I didn't said anything to him and call chimmy "Jimin come out of corner". he stand and came infront of me i questioned "everything notes, notebook, assigment. He pointed his little finger towards sofa there all thing are placed, after checking everything it was perfect. Then i ask him about his test and he saw me i smile and pat his head.

But on the other hand tae was nervous chimmy got 96 and tae got 81. I pat both of their head lovingly sad tae sigh in relief that his mother belive him he smile and the very next moment a hard slap land in his right cheeck. He stumble and a drop of tear left from his eyes. chimmy also become shock then I shout at both of them "you both think I'm fool"? They shook their head, and tae rubbing his cheecks. "Now both of you tell me truth cause if you (tae) got 81 how could his answer sheet is blank now I gave you same questions to solve if not 81 at least 31".