16

Time skip-

Yuna pov:-

I am preparing breakfast and thinking about last night how i punish my boys, and thinking how to pacify my tiger he must angry at me I was thinking all this non-sence.

when two hands sneak in my waist, I gasp and then a voice came "relax mrs min". I sigh in relief and said "suga you scared me".

He chuckle and his grip become tighter on my waist. I moan and said oh! no baby, we are not alone in kitchen". He peck my ears and suck the ear lobe, and huskly said in his morning voice "we are alone mrs min just look at Your surrounding".I move my gaze and & no one is present in kitchen except us.

Suga move his lips down to my neck and starts kissing then sucking and then biting. I hiss and said "baby don't leave marks". He ignore my words just like tae ignore my warnings. I hiss again and he kiss at the spot he bite and crase my neck and said "perfect".

He then turn off the stove and turn me around and lean to my lips and first peak it then fit his lip with mine and & stats kissing me passionatioly sucking, biting and lastly pulling my lower lip in between his teeth he break the kiss resulting swollen lips of mine.

And then he finally wish me "good morning mrs min". I scoff and said "you remember wishing me after abusing my lips". "Saying as if you didn't enjoy". He said making me gasp and bluss. He chuckle and peck my lips agin and ask "what are you preparing for breakfast? and why you didn't wake kids, they are not going todays"?

I peck his lips and put my hands on his chest and said "oh! This many questions, Okey so I'm preparing omelet with tost and sprouts with orange juice, and about kids yes they are not going school for 1 week".

"Ok I get it now kiss me give me my morning kiss" suga said with a pouty lips. I chuckle and said "so what you did just now with my lips you literally eat my lips, and now what with morning kiss you already got it" I said. He shook his head and said "oh! my naive wife that was my reward that you didn't give me yesterday for going office, now enough talking give me my morning dose". I chuckle and we are ready to eat eachother when we hear a cute whine "mumma~". And suga mummble "here comes may cockblocker"

Author pov:-

Yuna hit suga his chest and said "in the kitchen baby". Kookie came running enter in the kitchens and the very first thing, he does, is to reperate his mother from his father & and hug yuna then growl at his father glaining at him said "stay away from my mumma". Suga also glair at him and said "she is my wife brat if I was not with your mother then you would not be here troubling me".
Kookie ignore him very royally and said to yuna "mumma (by showing grabby hands) carry me". I chuckle and craddle him in my arms, he kiss me on my cheecks, then peck my lips and said "good mumma my pretty mumma". And then he smrik at suga and wish him "good morning misher min" then chuckle and hide his face in the crook of my neck.
suga glair at him and said to me "you are spoiling him". I chuckle and said "my baby is a good you are just jealous". Kookie giggle and said "learn from mumma misher min". And then me and kookie both starts giggling as suga is glairing at us but looking us happy he also smile.

Time skip after breakfast

Min family siting in living room (except kookie he is playing)

Suga said to twins "now my boys your mother had already punished you, and what do you think why you both didn't went school today"? They said in unison "because mumma punished us". Suga smile scarcely and said "no my boys. You both are suspendent from school for 1 week", he said those words firmly.

Suga rarely get angry on his family. "The work both of you done in school is very bad, i am way to dissapointed". Suga said and both boys become stiff and scared with glossy eyes cause suga had never scold them.

"Yuna had alredy punished you both but still I'am punishing, you both are grounded for 2 week, no electronice, no screen timing, no junk, no ice cream, only healthy food, 9pm bed timing Got it". Twins don't have audacity to oppose their father so they simply nodded. "And both of you repeat this act again, no one will be worse than me, i will send jimin abroad and taehyung to military school, I am way more scary then your mother don't provoke me, i don't want my kids to scare with me so don't". He said each word camly in dead serious voice.

Yuna very well know Mr min yoongi's this side that he show in his office (#strictbussinessman) for his kids he is only their sweet dada.

Yund was supresing her laugh hard looking at his kids terified and ready to cry any moment. They always say dada is so sweet and nice whereas yuna is sacy because suga never show them his anger.

And when suga stop scolding his kids and only glairing at them. From twins eye tears are rolling down. And finally yuna starts laughting.

As yuna was laughing uncontrolled, and suga watching her with so done face, and said "am I cracking a joke or doing stand-up comedy? why are you laughing? He shout and kids flinch.
Yuna stop laughing and said "oh! my Suga just a moment please look at your boys face" yuna stop laughing and starts wiping her tears.

Sugar saw they are standing hanging head low, He grab their chin gently and saw their faces drenzed with tears. And said "did I beat you both, why are you both crying"? They didn't said anything just sobbing and sniffing.

Then yuna said to them (kids) "you both call me Lady hitler, just thank your stars that he is just scolding not handling things physically. And suga it's okay they already regreating their decision".

Suga sighed and yuna pat his back and said "baby they are sorry leave them this time and both of you there shouldn't have any next time of this kind of behaviour. your father will be the one who will deal with you both. They nodded and said in unison "sorry dada sorry mumma".

Yuna and suga open their arms wide and said in unison "come my twins your are all forgiven". They run and hug them tightly. (#familyhug) but wait a minute where is min jungkook:

Min family is hugging as kids taking warmth and comfort from their partents they hear a shout. "Kookie is baby kookie also want hugies and cuddles". they broke the hug and yuna said "come my little baby bunny", she open her arms. He came running to her and said "chimmy hyung move to dada".

As chimmy was in Yuna's arms, he without thinking anything he move to and Suga, suga cuddle his twins close to his chest.
Jungkook happly move to Yuna's arms and said "perfect my mumma". Yuna chuckle and crase his hair.

And tae said "she I also my mumma". (Mmh! jealously)
"correct" jimin said. "I am in your side babies" saga said.

And then kookie ignore them. And then twins with suga said in unison "learn how to share brat/kookie". "Time war so fair when I am was the youngest" said tae and pout.
suga said "youre are right my boy, Yuna why you seduce me that night. If you had not seduced me that night it would not have happened". Yuna's cheeks become red due to embracement. and she said "have some shame suga kids are also shut-up". Suga being offended said "oh! Shame so let me remind you who seduced me, and about kids what they will also do the same thing with theirs wifes one day". Yuna's face become hot red and she put kookie on sofa from her lap and movie away from them cursing suga (#shamelessminyoongi). And suga starts laughing.

To be continued...

Ignore my mistakes please.
So sorry guys for late update.
And comment me if you like it or not, and Please hit the star button.

And in next chapter study session with yuna and his kids. And kookie got a slap from his mother.

Thank you for reading.
See you all soon....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜