22

Time skip
Next morning
Author pov :-

A beautiful morning for min family, both are sleeping snuggled to each other under the duvet.

sunlight coming inside their room and falls on yuna's face, she groan and hide her face in suga's embrace making a whine sound.

Suga sleep broke because of sound and he shush her down rubbing her back and said in a very gentle tone "sleep baby" and make her sleep.

when he fully got conformed she slept, he detached himself from her hug and kiss her forehead when their moment broke by a notification sound on suga's phone.

He first frown looking at time, and then take his phone to see barber's appointment for today. He saw yuna sleeping because of exhaution.

He smrik & conform his appointment. He crase Yuna's face and she snuggle towards his touch, he smile at her innocence and said "so beautiful.... but devil minded, you thought old trick still work, maybe it does but not this time. There is a reason, why I'm sussesfull bussiness man.

Poor yuna sleeping without any worry to world.

Suga was siting bed using his phone from one hand with other hand crasing his wife hair lovergly slowly and very gently.

Time skip

Suga after getting fresh. He left room, where yourse is still sleeping, he chuckle and said " next time, don't even try to tempt me look I wrecked you so hard, you are sleeping till now".

He move downstairs to see his twins watching TV in the morning, and maybe kookie sleeping in his room.

He move and switch off the Tv and glain both boys. They whine and suga said "you both don't even brush your teeth and watching tv in the morning, if yuna was in my place both of you were crying till now and most important you both are banded from any watch timee including TV. what is this"?

Both whined and said "dada please tommorow is sunday, and after that we'll continue our school, and we didn't watch TV from so many days....now please now let us see sometimes please doda for your prience, please drop this no screen timing punishment, we'll never repeat that mistake promise. right chimmy"?

Taehyung said in one breath, Jimin also nodded his head in agreement.

suga sigh watching their puppy eyes and agreed, they jump on suga and shout in unison "thank you dada, you are the best".

Suga chuckle and said cupping their checks "first go fresh-up, just do brushing not need to take a bath now. And also no need of changing night dress, come fast I'm preparing breakfast". They nodded happly and run to their room and sugar shout "don't run".

Suga sigh at their moving figure and chuckle watching time by saying "today both mumma and her bunny sleeping till now".

Time skip

Suga with twins are having breakfast, when door bell rang Suga smile and left dining room to open the door. Twins look each other and shrug it of thinking maybe someone has arrived from suga's office. And continue their breakfast.

Suga open the door and saw braber with his team member. He welcome them and took them to backyard and said to them "You guys please ready your equipments and if you want to do any setups you are free do, we are coming in few minutes. And also would you like to have some tea & coffee or juice". They tell their prefences and suga signal staff to make and serve.

Suga pov:-

I came to dining room and saw empty chairs. I sigh and mumble "why they can't stay at one place, yuna must be wake-up in few minuter".