18

Author pov:-

So,here is a little information.

Mr kim Namjoon cousin brother of Suga (Mother side) and his children name elder is Kim yeonjun younger kim beomgyo and wife kim ji-eun(IU).
He is strict, ruthless, cold bussines man (fertilizer company), but sweet for his family. Strict father for yourjun and little strict for beomgyu cause offcourse all littles get attention. Yeonjun sometimes gets jealous from his little brother but love him. Yeonjun is 17years and bemenge is 4 years old. Iu is a house wife and a very sweet woman.

Namjoon is a very good father but he compares yeonjun to other kids and that's why yeonjun is not so close to his father. But in Namjoon perspective he want always best for hid child so he always said learn from others, forgetting his own kid is best.

Mr kim seok-jin doctor by profession(own many hospitals), and cousin brother of Suga and biological brother of Namjoon.
Wife name kim jisso (Yuna's bff,principal)

Jin and jisso have 3 kids.

Eldest kim Sobin(16- 12th standard) then middle one Kim Taehyun(8- with twins and best friend of jimin) and youngest Kim Lisa(4- with beomgyo in kindergarten).

Lisa is the only girl child and youngest in kim family but she became a jealous brat ever since kookie came to family. Family doesn't forgot her but her insecurities towards kookie make her feel like kookie snach all the love from her. But she is kind and sweet little girl just craving for more love.

Jin is very sweet but sometimes strict in case of health and studies. Jisso is strict towards her kids especially lisa cause no one scold the little girl looking her puppy cute eyes, beating is a very big deal no one has ever raise his/her voice towards her.
Namjoon and jin stay together in their mansion.
#happykimfamily

So, the whole Min family include senior Mr and Mrs min has invited namjoon and Jin for dinner.

Here Mrs min yuna is getting ready (make up)and checking herself in the mirror when suga came inside bedroom and hug her from back and snuggle in neck rubbing his lips on her neck and wishper near her ear "you want one more member in our family"? Yuna giggle and said "no mister I'm satisfied". "Then why are you seducing me"? Yuna frown at his words and suga continued "if you are not then why the hell i'm feeling like i'm being seduced by you mrs min".

"shut up suga get ready everyone must be comin... ahhhh...." yuna was saying and scream because suga bite on her neck and said "shh! can't we cancel it baby you are looking so hot, sexy and very tempting, just want to eat you badly".

Yuna free herself from his tight grip and cupped his face and said "baby we are getting late for dinner".

"Exactly what I'm telling you babe, let me eat you Just a little quicky" suga said kissing her fingers. "Baby try to understant...." yuna tried and Suga wishper "shh! no more words from this preety mouth of yours, use it in another way and place his lips on her pulpy red lips and starts sucking her lips making her moan in his mouth.

After like 10 mintues Suga let her breath and was ready to take her dress off as he loose her dress chain.....

Everything is going great right but but butttttt guess who came.....

Yes you are right Mr. Min jungkook singing "mumma ~ mumma ~ mumma emma appa arrived". listning his voice yuna push suga and he landed on the ground with a thud sound on his but making yuna gasp and Jungkook barg inside their bedroom saw his parents and very royally ignoring his father he move to his mother sawing her with his beautiful big doe eyes and said "kookie's mumma preety". And giggle.

"Am I"? Yuna ask. "Yes you are very preety this much" kookie replied. "Both of you i'm here on the ground" Suga taunt. And kookie said "so it's your fault sleep on bed, or sofa, or chair so many things. not on floor manerless Misher Min". And said yuna "up".